What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received from Mandarake, came to ~£225 including postage, VAT and handling fees. To anyone who has watched the series, is The Enchanted Parade worth getting as well?
I love the original film a lot, its still one of my favourites, I had a lot of fun with the series too.

The enchanted parade sits somewhere in between for me, I didn't feel it was quite as good as either at what it was trying to do. It'll probably watch like a self contained non-canon extended episode of the series?

Sparking Zero and Scooby Doo on Zombie Island on BD arrived earlier (shame return is on there though)

Going through Western animated stuff before moving on to buying anime again

Though it's been a while since I picked any up I've very slowly been picking up the older Scooby-Doo! series and movies, haven't seen Zombie Island in so long.

I had the majority of Scooby content on VHS when I was younger so upgrading it all.

Pick ups from over the last week.

A couple of 4Ks (Train to Busan and Cannibal Holocaust) from HMV's 4K deal, as well as Cannibal Ferox on Blu-ray to go along with it. I also picked up Gonjiam Haunted Asylum, which I saw @NormanicGrav show relatively recently. It looked like the kind of film I would like, so I took a punt. That's one of the reasons why I enjoy looking at what everyone else is picking up here, you might see something that piques your interest that you had no idea about.

IMG_20241011_131705.jpg

Next, what I am sure many will be picking up and playing this weekend:

Metaphor ReFantazio from The Monster Shop and Dragon Ball Sparking! Zero from The Game Collection

IMG_20241011_131757.jpg

Lastly, Is This a Zombie? Collection from MVM's DOTW last week.

IMG_20241011_131726 (1).jpg

Though it's been a while since I picked any up I've very slowly been picking up the older Scooby-Doo! series and movies, haven't seen Zombie Island in so long.

I had the majority of Scooby content on VHS when I was younger so upgrading it all.
I really wish they'd release Mystery Incorporated on BD! Such a fantastic show

I might just bite the bullet and buy it on YouTube since apparently it says it has it in 1080p

I really wish they'd release Mystery Incorporated on BD! Such a fantastic show

I might just bite the bullet and buy it on YouTube since apparently it says it has it in 1080p

The Apple TV store or w/e it's called have it in 1080p as well if you have that, I have a Macbook and I bought it off there, the episodes look great (100% agree they should release it on Blu-ray though! Wonderful series!) :)

IMG_5162.jpeg

At £12 for Magus and £7 for Crimson in the Amazon Prime sale, plus a voucher I had sitting there (and an extra discount for using locker delivery) made it worth resubbing for a month to get these in addition to a couple more mundane items. Wonder if there’s anything worth watching on there while I’ve got it?

View attachment 36270

At £12 for Magus and £7 for Crimson in the Amazon Prime sale, plus a voucher I had sitting there (and an extra discount for using locker delivery) made it worth resubbing for a month to get these in addition to a couple more mundane items. Wonder if there’s anything worth watching on there while I’ve got it?

I could conceivably see you enjoying Hazbin Hotel, but it's a very "YMMV" show :)

Back