What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

With all the Destiny 2 expansions being free to play last week, I fell back into a Destiny hole, so ended up ordering vols. 3 and 4 of the (really nicely made) lore books.

OvFZyTm.jpg

I recently received my copy of the Episode One special for Detective Conan - am curious to see if it engages me enough to commit to the now 1000 episode run the series has as of this week.

I recently received my copy of the Episode One special for Detective Conan - am curious to see if it engages me enough to commit to the now 1000 episode run the series has as of this week.
I've had the first 5 seasons funi put out on their 's.a.v.e.' label sitting on a shelf for about 7 or 8 years and still haven't finished them!

I've had the first 5 seasons funi put out on their 's.a.v.e.' label sitting on a shelf for about 7 or 8 years and still haven't finished them!
I hope that one day Discotek can rescue and re-release the TV series on BD or SDBD though it’s understandably quite a big series to commit to for home media.

You degenerate! err, I mean, fellow man of culture! ;)

I'm excited because there has finally been some movement from that eroanimestore.com, where Rightstuf transferred all their adult inventory to after the Sony buyout - eroanimestore sent out emails to everyone who had outstanding orders with Righstuf when they cut the cord, and said all the inventory from Rightsuf has finally arrived at their warehouse, and they will be shipping out those orders soon. No website changes yet, though, still just their Coming Soon and their FAQ pages. So hopefully their site will be up and running soon, too!

Last edited:
Combatants arrived this morning, I'm not surprised there isn't any slipcover as CrunchyUK has done away with them but something of notice is that it has its own amaray as opposed to the standard UK release being in there which is new for CrunchyUK if I'm correct. Did come with the extras box as well but that isn't pictured.

Combatants Will Be Dispatched! (Limited Edition) (BD / DVD)

20220903_090149.jpg

Saw a friend yesterday and he sold me his copy of Kirby for a great price as he's 100% done with the game and won't be coming back to it (did enjoy it though), he also gave me a few games he has on PS5 / Series X now so even more games and ones I've wanted as well.

Kirby and the Forgotten Land (Switch), Dragon Quest Builders (PS4), Ghost of Tsushima (PS4) and World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

20220903_090251.jpg

Back