What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

These arrived from Limited Run Games, glad to finally have a physical copy of my favourite game (that being P4G).

Never played P3P so that'll be good to finally play through, though I'll probably make P3R my first playthrough of P3 which I'll likely pick up once I'm finished with FF7 Rebirth. Then when I eventually play P3P I can play the FemC route.

Persona 3 Portable (PS4) and Persona 4 Golden (PS4)

View attachment 33274
I would advise getting P3 Reload on the Xbox if you have one and subscribing to Game Pass Ultimate, even if only for 1 month. P3R is available on Ultimate until 31/01/2025 but more importantly the Expansion Pass is free for Ultimate subscribers, which you get to keep after the subscription expires.

The Expansion Pass will contain 2 BGM/Costume Sets and the Episode Aigis: The Answer epilogue in September and costs £30/€35/$35 separately.

I would advise getting P3 Reload on the Xbox if you have one and subscribing to Game Pass Ultimate, even if only for 1 month. P3R is available on Ultimate until 31/01/2025 but more importantly the Expansion Pass is free for Ultimate subscribers, which you get to keep after the subscription expires.

The Expansion Pass will contain 2 BGM/Costume Sets and the Episode Aigis: The Answer epilogue in September and costs £30/€35/$35 separately.

Thanks for the suggestion but I want to have a physical copy of the game and play it on PS5... even if a lot more money 😅

I could get Game Pass on PC but it's getting on now, don't use it as much these days.

Thanks for the suggestion but I want to have a physical copy of the game and play it on PS5... even if a lot more money 😅

I could get Game Pass on PC but it's getting on now, don't use it as much these days.
I still bought a physical copy on Xbox, it's not like you can't just do that with games in Game Pass. I was suggesting it more for not having to pay an extra £30 for the Expansion Pass to get the epilogue.

I received one pre-order Blu-ray title in the mail today from Crunchyroll. We're getting them over here a little later than the UK did. I do like the shiny metallic fnish on the box:

Great Pretender Deluxe Edition

pretender1.jpg

pretender2.jpg

Back