What did you BUY today?

Just go take a nap, old man...lol

Not to be pedantic, butt: you posted that 4.35AM UK time. And ain't you and ceefax combined in the 130yo age bracket? I'm a young whipper snapper in comparison. I'd argue we're only as as old/young as we feel tho...lol

Didn't mean to be mean, like: just ya'll likely do better in yall own thread; dedicated to the topic. Gotta be mindful of others, going off topic 'n all. Plus, us young 'uns can't add to your discussion.

To a layman such as watashi, zrdb strikes me as an expert, so him credited as OP seemed for the best if a separate thread. 'Twas all. 👍
 
Last edited:
Pre-ordered from Nintendo Store
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Switch 2)
I did have to wait in a queue for an hour to order this.
Snap. Got charged postage even though I’m an NSO member so have contacted CS. This has happened to a lot of people mind you so must be a site issue.
 
Last edited:
Ordered from ebay
  • Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn (PS4)
  • Final Fantasy XV (Deluxe Edition) (PS4)
I play FF14 on PC (though it's been years since I booted it up) but I wanted a physical copy for the PS4 FF collection.

The Deluxe Edition of FF15 is an upgrade from my standard edition which I've been meaning to do for years. FF15 was the first FF game I beat so it has a special place in my heart despite its short comings. I adore the game though personally.
 
Ordered from Amazon
  • Metroid Prime 4: Beyond - Nintendo Switch 2 Edition
It'll be a while before I get to this title as I'm only a recent Metroid fan so I've still got a lot of the others to play first but this was only £20.00 (with free pick-up, I don't have Amazon Prime). It looks like the price has gone back up now but the Switch 1 version is still £20.00 at the moment.
 
Back
Top