What did you BUY today?

Okay its not Loona or Kit or Black Cat or even Cheetara/Wilykit from Thundercats Roar.........still I get to add Erica Lindbeck to my ever growing (80+) signed picture collection!
Make that 2 signed pictures. Including one from the woman of a million video game VA lead roles herself Laura Bailey! (And considering how expensive it to go to London and because I assume because of her involvement in Critical Role waiting in line to meet her at MCM London means having to wait all day i think I made the right choice)
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260819_162626_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20260819_162626_Gallery.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I logged on to amazon.com rather than co.uk and ordered
Interspecies Reviewers Blu-ray.
They've shipped it to the UK.

It's a used like new🙄 copy.
Cost £65 including postage and VAT.
More than I'm happy paying.
I won't be buying much until September or October or maybe December.
 
I logged on to amazon.com rather than co.uk and ordered
Interspecies Reviewers Blu-ray.
They've shipped it to the UK.

It's a used like new🙄 copy.
Cost £65 including postage and VAT.
More than I'm happy paying.
I won't be buying much until September or October or maybe December.

Fingers crossed for you that it is in excellent condition, free of scratches and unspecified sticky substances! Feel for you on the cost too, that is expensive! 😅
 
IMG_20260820_180103.jpg
I wasn't expecting to get both of these, but after my local argos ran out of stock of the two Ace Attorney bundles I decided to get these since for a total cost of £20 for the two of them, I'm saving quite a bit more on the capcom arcade stadium bundle since I got 64 arcade games for £10 and each game (beyond the free one you get for downloading each of the stadium apps) costs just under £2 (and, yes this is one of my FUs to crapcom for putting Russian malware (I'm saying that because the company has no morals and allows malware creators to use it) into certain PC games including the two arcade stadium series.

I was intending to get a physical copy of sparks of hope, but since I went the CiB route for kingdom battle after I got a switch lite and I needed to get a second game to get the 2 for £20 offer I decided to just get it (although, there are some games I will only be getting as a physical card and one I will be buying a physical version of).
 
FFVII_R_CE_with_MTG_Beauty-Shot_1920x1080_EN_PEGI_v1__09758.webp

So yeah...I just had to. My body moved on it's own...I had a momentary lapse.

Who am I kidding...I wanted it so I got it.

Thats my budget for miscellaneous stuff used up for this month.
 
I did the same and pre-ordered from them, apparently they have it as an exclusive (excepting the SE Store). Good to have all three DEs.

I think the SE Store had sold out of the DE as well last time I checked so definitely made sure I got my order in ASAP, it was also cheaper on TGC as well plus I had a few points so got an extra £3.00 off of it as well.
 
It seemed more amusing to me to cryptic.
Edit 8th September to get my posts on topic before I upset too many folk.

Bought Monstrum as I finally figured out the title after seeing the trailer 2 years ago and forgetting the name.
Monster v swords in Korea.
 

Attachments

  • 17888764604816028287254858799664.jpg
    17888764604816028287254858799664.jpg
    744.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
In a non-kinky way, you three (and maybe Otomo can join, too) need to get a room. Where's Roy when you actually need him/her!? These people need a dedicated clamshell turntable thread! With zrdb as OP, ideally.

All this talk of knob turning going to 11 and technical equipment names - even without Oto squeezing - my God... it's hard, so very hard not to lose track of what lead me here. In fact, I've already forgot. It's also not a very inclusive atmosphere for our female members/buyers. Bit of a boys club vibe, y'know? Too much being inserted, into too few ports for my liking.
 
Back
Top