What did you BUY today?

Ordered some spaghetti westerns;

Texas, Adios (Texas, adio) through Base.com
Vengeance (Joko invoca Dio... e muori) through DialbokikDVD as this release is exclusive to that shop, first time i use them so ...🤞
Man, Pride and Vengeance (L'uomo, l'orgoglio, la vendetta) through Amazon US

1f571a73-a063-4767-93ce-d940f737d54f.jpg
6a2ca791-9dfd-4f72-9dba-84adc9f1d683.jpg
6b3135e5-10cc-4988-aaf9-1e9f6047c0af.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Fullmetal Alchemist Fullmetal Edition volume 5 and Hitorijime My Hero volume 3 from book depository. Probably my final manga purchases for May, especially given how expensive FMA is. Worth every penny though,

While I was in HMV buying my copy of DARLING in the FRANXX, there was an Iron & Wine album playing. Singer Sam Beam's hushed tones are unmistakable, so I knew instantly who it was. So I scanned the CD shelves and found...
IMG_20190527_110438886.jpg
It's a double CD of B-sides and rarities that I'd never quite gotten around to buying before. Proof that playing albums in-store leads to impulse buys. 😉

Then I went into WH Smith.
IMG_20190527_110112233.jpg
Wow People still read this, I'm told. I am one of those people. 👍

@Neil.T I'm also part of Team Neo Buyers 😄 I know magazines are a dying breed nowadays, but I still love Neo (and a few others - see below). I also like to pick up Otaku USA whenever WH Smith randomly decide they feel like getting it in.

(BTW, I didn't realise the new Neo was out - thanks for the heads up!)

IMG_5327.JPG

IMG_5425.JPG

This is a thing, now! 😂 👍 I need to design you both superhero outfits or something. Which one of you wants to do the "underpants over the tights" thing? 🤔

🤣 😃 😄 😅 😆

More Funkos! You just can't resist! 🤣 😃
Bagsy not wearing my undies on top! 😬 (sorry, Neil!)

TBH, the things are a nuisance (Funkos, not underpants). I sometimes wish I never got into collecting them, because they keep bringing more and more out and I've got no space for them anymore (they're currently taking over the drawers under my bed where my manga used to live). 😖 I really like the little weirdos though.

But then I remember Yu Yu Hakusho Pops are coming out soon. And the Persona 5 series just came out. Some more Fairy Tail are on the way. Plus loads more Dragon Ball characters. The Avatar series looks nice too. I kinda want the big Godzilla. And I really want Kenny Omega.

I love them, but they're a nuisance! 🥰😭

I'm also part of Team Neo Buyers 😄 I know magazines are a dying breed nowadays, but I still love Neo (and a few others - see below). I also like to pick up Otaku USA whenever WH Smith randomly decide they feel like getting it in.
Awesome, man. Fist bumps for that.🤜🤛
😁

I still like good old-fashioned print media. I'm partial to the odd issue of Hobby Japan as well when I see it in Forbidden Planet or Orbital Comics in London. I like admiring the range of figures and collectibles inside and, well, it's cheaper than actually collecting them. 😅
I see Newtype around as well, but never Otaku USA. 🤔
It actually pops up in WH Smith on occasion, then? Wow.

Also, good luck with your Pops proliferation, dude! 😆👍

Now, just to swap me pants and trousers over...

Back