What did you BUY today?

Today I bought an X box 360 premium, cooler unit, controller charger, two wireless controllers, project gothem 3, Encharted arms, dead rising, arcade classics, 360 camera, 1 years online play, all for £422.96.

I just split up from my fiance of 1 year 9 months so got a lot of time and money on my hands now and i didnt know what to do with it so I treated myself and bougt an X Box 360 8)

Shades said:
Today I bought an X box 360 premium, cooler unit, controller charger, two wireless controllers, project gothem 3, Encharted arms, dead rising, arcade classics, 360 camera, 1 years online play, all for £422.96.

I just split up from my fiance of 1 year 9 months so got a lot of time and money on my hands now and i didnt know what to do with it so I treated myself and bougt an X Box 360 8)

Money well spent it'll deffo help pass the time

I bought more Diesel as I am driving to London tonight

I bought so many new clothes,i now look like a new member of The Klaxons...ummm Bleach #2,Black Jack on DVD and Neo Magazine.

oh! and glow sticks.

erm, a lindt chocolate bunny!, still all in its wrapping and with the bell somehow(i have been able to resist eating it), erm..and some new bulbs for my lights in my room

Just bought one of these secondhand - a Canon EOS 350D DSLR

bge3.jpg

Cracking Camera, how much did you pay? always wanted an eos.

Today i bought a bottle of lucozade at the gym.

£380 for

Camera & kit lens
1GB cf mem card
3 batteries
BG-E3 battery grip
& a few small extras

All boxed, only 8 months old and in good nick. The tog I bought it from had just upgraded to the EOS 30D body.

After a quick play I can say I'm over the moon with it, the image quality beats the hell out of my Olympus compact.

Oooo, nice camera, we've been considering buying a nice one like that for a while.

Nothing bought today, it's a Sunday so theres nothing much to buy except the food shopping. I did go shopping yesterday though and bought some nice new art stuff. So some new paints, pastels, couple of new brushes, some gold leaf (should be interesting to try out), and two new boards. With the intension of hopefully helping my sister with her up coming GCSE art exam

Back