What did you BUY today?

Aaron said:
-Heat Guy J 1 (DVD)
TAKE IT BACK!

Manga never released volume 3 of the series on it's own. Instead they released a box set of the entire series which is now £7.99 on play.com.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Aaron said:
-Heat Guy J 1 (DVD)
TAKE IT BACK!

Manga never released volume 3 of the series on it's own. Instead they released a box set of the entire series which is now £7.99 on play.com.

I ordered this last night 8) But its unavailable so hopefully it comes back into stock.

Gameboy Advance SP console, Gold Zelda Triforce symbol limited edition.

(I have a white GBA, a silver DS, a pink PSP and a clear GBC, so I thought I'd go for gold on the SP XD)

WTFDaveMustaine said:
TAKE IT BACK!

I spotted that literally minutes after I took the cellophane off. -_-

Wonder if they'll take it back...if not, I might just have to offload it on eBay. >_>

Aaron said:
Wonder if they'll take it back...if not, I might just have to offload it on eBay. >_>
This works for me. I say, 'I bought this for a friend but it turns out they already have it'. They don't question it.

pomtry said:
Battle royal vol 1 and 2 bus tickets

they sell Battle Royale Bus Tickets how very cool, do you get a collar with your ticket so that if you leave your seat you and the person next to you blow up?

I bought lotto tickets for tonights Euromillions roll over

Back