What did you BUY today?

Nice model McIcy 8) I was looking at that one for a little while but decided to get the Gundam F91 and the Crossbone Gundam ver. Ka instead. Who was i to argue with a pirate mecha? :p

Law & Order Criminal Intent
Ballad Of Ricky Bobby
Home Alone
Bad Santa
The Departed
Knights Tale
Dragon Ball Z 1,2
Bleach 14,15
Shaman King 3
DNA Angel 1,2
Because I'm the goddess 2,3
Naruto: Rise Of a Ninja
Cup Of Tea

BlackWolf said:
Nice model McIcy 8) I was looking at that one for a little while but decided to get the Gundam F91 and the Crossbone Gundam ver. Ka instead. Who was i to argue with a pirate mecha? :p

i looked at the Crossbone but something about it doesn't click for me, I think its the cartoony skull and bones reminds me of one piece. I wanna gets the Noir kit next

Today I treated myself to Doughnuts Mmmmmm Doughnuts

And loads of stuff for the new kitten

McIcy said:
i looked at the Crossbone but something about it doesn't click for me, I think its the cartoony skull and bones reminds me of one piece. I wanna gets the Noir kit next

The Strike Noir kit does look good, I'm waiting to see the kits for the new Gundam 00 before i buy my next though i may just break down and buy the MkII (in titan colours) instead.

I bought a birthday card for my sister, started getting the family xmas card shopping done, and a bottle of water.

i f inally got a new Phone!!!
today i got my first ever nokia phone. 5310 XpressMusic edition.(red colour)

i will dearley miss my Motorola e398...i had that for like 3 years

My Best PC to date was built this weekend!!!!!!
- 250mm mega-fan
- 4x 120mm fan
- Intel - Pentium® D / Pentium Dual-Core LGA 775
- DVD Writers (Dual Layer) - SATA
- Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme 120mm heat sink for AMD/Intel CPU
- 768MB BFG Technology 8800GTX, OC2, PCI-E (x16), Mem 2000MHz, GDDR3, GPU 626MHz, 2 x Dual Link DVI-I (over clocked)
- 3GIG RAM Memory
- 2xHard Drives - SATA 1 & II - 400Gb - 1Tb
- MSI K9AGM2-FIH AMD 690G, SAM2, PCI-E (x16), DDR2 533/667/800, SATA II, SATA RAID, uATX, On Board VGA
- New 5.1 Surround Sound
- Probably missed smthing like?

I saved for sooo long!! It payed off big time though!! It's as quiet as a kitten and can handle anything I throw at it. MY GOD I LOVE MY NEW PC!!!

A boot door for my girlfriends car as it was easier to replace than deal with crappy insurance people.

food for breakfast and lunch at work

Pet insurance

Gas and Electricty
Dads B'day present and card.
20 L&B
Red Bull
Baguette from DOUGHNUTS to have for lunch.
Mmmmm.... Roma Baguette.....

For Me:

Bleach 13, 17
Naruto 20 - 24
DBZ 3
One Piece 14, 16
Home Alone 2
Super Natural

For Christmas Pressies

Dawsons Creek 1-3 [Younger Sister]
Celtic Away Jersey [Younger Brother]

Ninja Boy! said:
i got Omid Djalili-No Agenda on DVD today. man this guy is awsome.

Hah. Actual coincedience. My mate was showing me show of his stuff today. He is quite damn awesome If I don't say so myself.

Finally finished all the xmas shopping, bought a tv for my parents campervan and got my best mate Assassins Creed on the Xbox360.

Then as I spent so much I got the xmas cards from pound land

Back