What Deserts do you like?

Gacha said:
McIcy said:
Gotta say Spotted Dick is my all time fave desert, whenever I see it in a pub or restaurant I have to eat there.
I know it's immature but i can never order that with a straight face.

We had a challenge once in an outback Steak House to see who could order their "Chocolate Thunder from Down Under" dessert without laughing. I managed to do it, and then everyone else pointed at me and went "What he said" before breaking out in hysterics. Good times.

Personally though my favourite desserts are disappointingly ordinary. Firstly the Eccles Cake, I could double my bodyweight with these, no problem, they're gorgeous. Secondly the humble Egg Custard....one of the larger ones....chilled.......mmmmmmmmmm

Cheesecake (heaven) Oh! Or profiteroles... ::drewls::

I have had a craving for "Pecan Pie" for I don't know how long now. Used to get it all the time when I was younger. No where seems to sell it anywhere these days. T_T

Voddas said:

Profiteroles..*drools* I once went to a resutrant where they made them look like swans with white chocolate wings and necks and a swirly pattern made out of chocolate sauce *stars drooling again* it was almost too pretty to eat :wink:

I searched "Spotted Dick" in google...Is it a kind of pudding, isn't it?

Deidara said:
Nutella isn't a dessert, it's a meal. 3 times a day, everyday. (I wish.).

In Italy sometimes you can found pizza with nutella and coconut chips. I never saw Nutella here in Dublin, but it's good for me, because Nutella is too calorific!

Julia81 said:

Deidara said:

In Italy sometimes you can found pizza with nutella and coconut chips. I never saw Nutella here in Dublin, but it's good for me, because Nutella is too calorific!

Uh huh, it's a pudding alright. Whoever named it must've had one wicked sence of humor though...

Pizza + Nutella? I'm moving to Italy.

Deidara said:
Julia81 said:

Deidara said:

Uh huh, it's a pudding alright. Whoever named it must've had one wicked sence of humor though...

Pizza + Nutella? I'm moving to Italy.

Dessert Pizza is the most evil thing in existence. Pizza base, cover it in Nutella/Choccy Spread/Jam. Then on top....marshmallows. Put it in the oven and the marshmallow melts like mozarella.

You can actually FEEL your teeth melting as you eat it.

BlackWolf said:
Voddas said:

Profiteroles..*drools* I once went to a resutrant where they made them look like swans with white chocolate wings and necks and a swirly pattern made out of chocolate sauce *stars drooling again* it was almost too pretty to eat :wink:
La de da! I went to a restaurant once where they had profiteroles as big as ur head. You only got the one mind. The chocolate was cadbury milk too poured over with vanilla icecream (melty). OMG.

::collapses on memory alone::

Voddas said:
BlackWolf said:
Voddas said:

La de da! I went to a restaurant once where they had profiteroles as big as ur head. You only got the one mind. The chocolate was cadbury milk too poured over with vanilla icecream (melty). OMG.

::collapses on memory alone::

:p fine you win that round :lol: *drowns in drool*

Voddas said:
BlackWolf said:
:p fine you win that round :lol: *drowns in drool*
::sits up to read post::

You said round! Profiteroles are round!! :eek:

::collapses back down in a gurgling heap::

*walks in....looks at floor, shrugs, and goes and sits back at desk*

I heard the word "round"......is someone ordering one? mines a carlsberg or stella thanks :thumb: ......*rethinks*....hang on.....Vodka will do fine too ^_^

Voddas said:
Vodka for me too... wait, what we talking about again? :S

Well i guess we've made our order....so black must be paying ;)

He's taking a while to get back tho.....might be drinking it himself

Voddas said:
BLACK! I want my drink and side order of nuts on the double....

You really dont want the nuts.... there's a reason their called peanuts...or rather peenuts....*fact time* only 3/5 guys actually wash their hands after going to the toilet....*lesson* don't eat peenuts.

Well I was expecting a packet of nuts like. Some Nobbys perhaps.

I also knew that fact. That's why I don't eat those mints they give you from the bowl at the end of a meal. Nasty.

Voddas said:
Well I was expecting a packet of nuts like. Some Nobbys perhaps.

I also knew that fact. That's why I don't eat those mints they give you from the bowl at the end of a meal. Nasty.

FREAKISH THING IM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO ABOUT EGYPT....THEY HAVE STAFF IN THE TOILETS AT ALL TIMES!! So basically i get perved on like everyone else....piss take.....(haha un expected pun)

Weird mix that tastes good

Salted peanuts and squirty cream. I don't remember how we ended up with this mix but we then spent £20 on buts and cream just so we could have more.

Back