What Deserts do you like?

Tachi- said:
Voddas said:
Vodka for me too... wait, what we talking about again? :S

Well i guess we've made our order....so black must be paying ;)

He's taking a while to get back tho.....might be drinking it himself

Sorry about that shop was out of vodka so i had to get it directly from russia...helloooo *looks around* ah well guess its all mine :twisted:

Tachi- said:
Voddas said:
Well I was expecting a packet of nuts like. Some Nobbys perhaps.

I also knew that fact. That's why I don't eat those mints they give you from the bowl at the end of a meal. Nasty.

FREAKISH THING IM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO ABOUT EGYPT....THEY HAVE STAFF IN THE TOILETS AT ALL TIMES!! So basically i get perved on like everyone else....piss take.....(haha un expected pun)

Thats exactly WHY your going silly :p ;)

Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Voddas said:

I also knew that fact. That's why I don't eat those mints they give you from the bowl at the end of a meal. Nasty.

FREAKISH THING IM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO ABOUT EGYPT....THEY HAVE STAFF IN THE TOILETS AT ALL TIMES!! So basically i get perved on like everyone else....piss take.....(haha un expected pun)

lol the truth comes out :wink:

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Voddas said:

lol the truth comes out :wink:

The truth is ALWAYS out when Spyro is on the case!!

Tiramassu for me at the moment can't seem to leave Tesco without one when I do a shop. Or a nice New York or lemon cheesecake.

Dracos said:
Tiramassu for me at the moment can't seem to leave Tesco without one when I do a shop...
That Tesco thing is not really Tiramissu, if you like that you will love the real stuff...

Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Dammit, Weirdo's perving in toilets :(

Tachi, its notn nice to describe yourself like that :lol:

:p

OI, if i can say that about myself then im coming out of my shell....THE HERMIT MAN LIVES lmao

Nah i just have a problem with knowin a dudes practically stood there in the toilets with you with nothing better to do.

Tachi- said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Dammit, Weirdo's perving in toilets :(

Tachi, its notn nice to describe yourself like that :lol:

:p

OI, if i can say that about myself then im coming out of my shell....THE HERMIT MAN LIVES lmao

Nah i just have a problem with knowin a dudes practically stood there in the toilets with you with nothing better to do.

You know you get them in nightclubs in this country too right? Except they also offer to wash your hands for you among other things >_>

Sorry but unless its a girl with nice big booby bombs and in great shape helping me shake i can do it miself thanks ;)

chaos said:
Dracos said:
Tiramassu for me at the moment can't seem to leave Tesco without one when I do a shop...
That Tesco thing is not really Tiramissu, if you like that you will love the real stuff...

Like most of the stuff the supermarkets sell, it's not quite the real thing.

Back