What Deserts do you like?

Robbeech90

Dandy Guy, in Space
MmmmmmmmI love strawberries and ice cream (Is eating some right now). ^_^ What deserts do you like? ^_^

Anyone?...........anyone at all?

I love too many sweet things...fruit crumble with custard would be yummy right now though.

I'm glad you mentioned strawberries though, I bought some and keep forgetting to eat them. Sounds like a good time!

R

mmmm....salad fruit with strawberries, ananas and bananas,
coffee ice cream,
tiramisu,
cappuccino + whipped cream.

Nobody mentioned Nutella? :roll:

Jam Sponge with NO coconut crap. Just Jam and Sponge for me.

Rice Pudding and chocolate IF AND ONLY IF I mis the chocolate in real good so the pudding looks like poop.

OR

Chocolate Sponge Pudding.

McIcy said:
Gotta say Spotted Dick is my all time fave desert, whenever I see it in a pub or restaurant I have to eat there.
I know it's immature but i can never order that with a straight face.

Julia81 said:
mmmm....salad fruit with strawberries, ananas and bananas,
coffee ice cream,
tiramisu,
cappuccino + whipped cream.

Nobody mentioned Nutella? :roll:

Nutella isn't a dessert, it's a meal. 3 times a day, everyday. (I wish.).

Gacha said:
McIcy said:
Gotta say Spotted Dick is my all time fave desert, whenever I see it in a pub or restaurant I have to eat there.
I know it's immature but i can never order that with a straight face.
That's ok... I dont even know what kind of dessert it is... Unfortunately, that only gives me one image to work with. DX

You need to go into your local costa and ask for a frescato.....5 flake bars, milk, syrup and chocolate (its like chocolate sauce that you put on icecream) and ice all blended up. put in a large milkshake container with squirty cream on top and chocolate powdered ontop with a straw through it....LUSH

all that for the sexy price of 2.99

*dribbling on desk*

Must get one at lunch now :D

Tachi- said:
You need to go into your local costa and ask for a frescato.....5 flake bars, milk, syrup and chocolate (its like chocolate sauce that you put on icecream) and ice all blended up. put in a large milkshake container with squirty cream on top and chocolate powdered ontop with a straw through it....LUSH

all that for the sexy price of 2.99

*dribbling on desk*

Must get one at lunch now :D

Easy tiger, you lost me the moment you said "squirty Cream" T_T. (No, not that sort of, uhh, squirtey cream >_>)

Back