What are you watching right now

Half way through Star Trek TNG Season One.

Heh. It's good to see these again (and in order, and not missing any episodes as I always did when it was on TV) after such a long time. Though the picture quality really does leave something to be desired. We're talking VHS quality here - I'm glad I didn't buy it when it first came out in fancy boxes for £80 a season.

Oh, and...
screen-49616.png

HAWT. Bring back 80's hair.

iisan said:
Man she totally murders her hair later on.
...if you'll pardon the expression.
Was that a death joke or do you mean when she plays Sela? 'Cause yeah... that ain't a good look.

I should also have said that 80's hair needs to come back sometime before the 24th Century. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally up-to-date with Smallville. Just watched the Season 8 finale, and it was okay. Smallville, apart from the Season 4 finale, has always given better season openers than closers, so I'm looking forward to that immensely. It's strange that every season has ending with a huge cliffhanger, no resolution at all for any season.

I have to say, it must have done / be doing something right for me to watch all 8 seasons, and counting. They've done loads of sci-fi cliché's, I mean body-swapping has been done like four times. There's even an "this isn't real; I'm in a mental institution" episode. I think its the development (if albeit, sometimes uneven and slow) of the characters. Lex turning from misguided to plain evil, Clark gaining his Superman-esque morals, Lois Lane... being... Lois Lane.

Plus, Superheroes are cool

I do miss Lex, though.

ayase said:
iisan said:
Man she totally murders her hair later on.
...if you'll pardon the expression.
Was that a death joke or do you mean when she plays Sela? 'Cause yeah... that ain't a good look.

I should also have said that 80's hair needs to come back sometime before the 24th Century. ;)

Both! I was actually talking about when she cuts it really short later on though.

Half way through Smallville season 4 and have ordered seasons 5 & 6,while I'am waiting on them to arrive I'll be watching Gungrave which just arrived today.
Thanks Jayme for telling me to stick with Smallville,I must admit the whole Lionel/Lex Luthor and which is really good/bad really has me intrigued.Looking forward to the next couple of seasons. :D

D-Day Anniversary on BBC News.

The sound and picture were totally out of sync all the way through the singing of the national anthems, making it look like none of the leaders knew the words to even their own. :roll:

Back