What are you watching right now

I was Just watching this programme called 'Tenko' with my mother, Lol, It's about british women getting captured by the Japanese during the war, thuoght it was pretty good actually, though the japanese commander was japanese but didn't have a strong japanese accent which sort of brought it down, you just gotta love "herro, back to work sraves!"

Just watched Lost Season 4 Episode 5: The Constant

All I can say is that this is one of the greatest episodes of Lost I have ever seen, and possibly one of the best single hour of Television I have ever watched.

kurosaki86 said:
Just watched Lost Season 4 Episode 5: The Constant

All I can say is that this is one of the greatest episodes of Lost I have ever seen, and possibly one of the best single hour of Television I have ever watched.
Hmmm.... we'll see on Sunday. I've controled myself to wait. I now you couldn't like. So many questions and such a long time till they are all answered. Last series to be shown in 2011 :roll: One series a year and their half the lengh of the first three series too. Will it keep my attention??... only time will tell.

I just finished watching the double bill of Big Brother USA on E4!

I've concluded that I am the only person in all of Europe watching this; no one else seems to be watching it at all, and that's a pity because it's really great! :]

CitizenGeek said:
I've concluded that I am the only person in all of Europe watching this; no one else seems to be watching it at all, and that's a pity because it's really great! :]
Even though I really hate Big Brother, It has lost any dignity that is ever had for the UK. I've been watching the US series and its much better than our series. Compared to it, Our standards are really low. >.> I'm not to keen on any Reality Shows to be honest.. Even if they are funny. I don't care for them. BUT ANYWAI! I usually watch the triple bill of it they show on a Sunday afternoon to catch up with all the latest happens.

Your not alone!

On Topic - I'm currently sort've watchin' The Mighty Boosh on DVD.

Back