What are you watching right now

Re-watching last nights Top Gear Arctic Challenge haven't laughed this hard in ages. Conquering the Arctic circle in a 4x4 truck whilst drinking gin... Brilliant TV

Di di di digimon digimon di di di di digimon

The movie Arrived in the post, Yeahhhhhhhhh! :)

So I've stuck it on cause its cool a hell of a lot better than Pokemon the Movie, But i likes that too

Pomtry said:
Evan almighty

I wonder if they are going to do all the bible stories. Would be quite interesting to see the Creation story as a comedy. I can't think of any other biblical stories.

I'm currently watching Zoey 101. :p

Watching Chobits, whilst my sister is watching Big Bruvva in the living room upstairs. All I can hear is "GET CHARLIE OUT! GET CHARLIE OUT!"

How can people watch that dross?

Doberman Pharaoh said:
It's the IRL answer to E-drama, srsly.

It's on right now, and I want to know who goes out, because both of them are lulzy when they're mocked on Friday Night Project, so either one going is a loss. </3

Lupus Inu said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:
It's the IRL answer to E-drama, srsly.

It's on right now, and I want to know who goes out, because both of them are lulzy when they're mocked on Friday Night Project, so either one going is a loss. </3

Then why would people want Charley out? Isn't she the one causing all the lulz?

As for Friday Night Project...I haven't watched that since that fat gay guy started presenting it. I can't stand him.

Back