What are you happy and/or pissed off about today?

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
I'm happy because my Motoko figures came earlier on. 8)

However, getting conned into buying the 'awesome' egg-custard tarts from Martins, only to find they taste like flambe'd Guano was a kick in the stones.

Go.

I'm happy, because I'm counting down to my birthday on Friday. =]
However, I'm annoyed at the fact I have to write two thousand word essays for Tuesday. =[

Happy, i have a job and a new alarm clock

pissed off - my old alarm clock almost made me late for my job and with only half a slice of toast

Happy- Some parts of my life are finally starting to look up, plus i got back in touch with a friend who i haven't spoke to in a good while

Pissed off- The amount of uni work i have to before the end of next week, plus a presentation :(

Happy - Went go-karting tonite & forced my brother out of the Tournament, 3 way collision resulting in a wipe out on his end, in the Quarter finals, heh heh :lol:

Pissed Off - That i just can't seemed to get any luck asking this girl i like out

Happy - its nearly the weekend!

Pissed Off - going to college today and i have 2 hours to complete like 3 assignments... wish me luck :D

Happy - Day off! Won some doujins on eBay, and getting paid today!

Pissed off - It's 70-90MPH severe gales and I have to go out later :| I also already hurt my ankle today because of the stupid wind too :(

Happy- things moving forward with my group uni work, also going out tonight

pissed off- One guy in the group who seems to think he can make all the big decisions :x

Happy - I got an A in a practice exam =]
But more importantly Gears of War on PC is coming out =D

Pissed off- I can't always stay awake to talk to my friend

Not really any happy events today... :(

Pissed off because my final piece is taking MUCH longer than I anticipated, and it took me ages to get home, leaving me about 30 minutes until I have to go to work.

/anger

I'm happy cos I'm seeing my boyfriend tomorrow

I'm pissed off 'cos some guy at college keeps hitting on me even though I've told him repeatedly that I have a boyfriend. He's annoying D<

I'm Soo HAPPY it's the nearly the weekend!!!!

Unhappy as I have complaints duty today. AND I forgot my hidden ear-plugs ¬_¬

Happy- It's friday...you figure it out :p plus had a nice night out with my gf las night

pissed off- it being friday means that the afternoon bus service becomes more messed up then usual and me waiting 30 mins for a bus that was 15 mins late in the first place. Thanks for that Arriva :cry:

Back