What Anime to Watch

cudwieser

Student Council President
Suggest an anime to watch to watch this day (film); This week (Film, OVA or short series (12-14 episodes) or this Month (Short Series or Full Series)

Long and short suggest a film or series you think is worth watching in DVD/BR/Stream (especially stream) each day, week or month to keep us entertained with anime.

Today: A Silent Voice
This Week: Aggretsuko
This Month: Full metal Alchemist (I'm of the belief you should watch the 2003 series first)

All on Netflix with dub (very good ones too) and sub, very accessible.

Plus Netflix has a good app u like a lot of the dedicated anime services sadly.

Last edited:
Today: A Silent Voice
This Week: Aggretsuko
This Month: Full metal Alchemist (I'm of the belief you should watch the 2003 series first)

All on Netflix with dub (very good ones too) and sub, very accessible.
first things first *throws his copy of A Silent Voice angrily towards the ground* but totally agree with this list, especially aggretsuko for those who work mental hours

first things first *throws his copy of A Silent Voice angrily towards the ground* but totally agree with this list, especially aggretsuko for those who work mental hours

Yes, I bought the Blu-ray too. Still shocks me that this one of very few times we get easy to an anime while the US are the ones left out in the cold.

Resisting urge for mean-spirited gloating.

Today: Interstella 5555 (Film)
This Week: Konohana Kitan (One Cour)
This Month: Hozuki's Coolheadedness (Two Seasons and three cours total.)

Streaming wise Konohana is available on Crunchyroll, Whilst Hozuki is on HiDive. Interstella can be obtained on DVD (got my copy as part of a Daft Punk greatest hits release.

well I've been thinking about my ones:
Today: both films; if you don't mind something mature, belladona of sadness (blu ray) if you do, Your Name (I think this is also on netflix)
This Week: FLCL (throw a stone and you'll hit a home release)
This Month: Fate/Apocrypha (Netfilx; it's a long season and better if you don't watch too much at once)

Gonna throw my 2 cents in

Today: Redline or Riding Bean
This Week: Gangsta or Bubblegum Crisis OVA
This Month: I'm currenty pot shotting Cyber Formula, but You really need to hunt for it. For something a bit more available Outlaw Star

For a quick stream try and find Dead Leaves.

Today: Sword of the Stranger (AL released the standard BD recently)
This Week: Flying Witch (CR or Hidive)
This Month: Sakura Quest (CR)
I second Flying Witch, it was a very good experience for sure. Enjoyed the whimsy it had whilst maintaining a laid back and comfy SoL feel.

Back