1. Welcome to the new Anime UK News forums! Please view this thread for more information regarding your account and the forums. If you can't log in, your password has been blanked and will need to be reset.
    Dismiss Notice

We're moving back to AUKN today!

Discussion in 'Forum Rules & General Website Feedback' started by Rui, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Bantzz

Bantzz Completely Average High School Student

What was this forum before ? ;)

2. Rui

Rui Karamatsu Boy Administrator

It was always AUKN, but went through some turbulent revivals when the site broke. A few times. That's also why there's a mysterious gap in all posts between December and this summer. We should totally make up some kind of creepy urban legend about that...

R

3. Buzz201

Buzz201 Cardcaptor

I'm sure I heard a rumour that one of the admins went crazy and nuked the place after somebody dared to give a less than positive review of Mr. Osomatsu and even suggested Choromatsu was the best Matsuno sibling. :p ;)

4. Teapot

Teapot Webmaster Administrator

There are virtually no posts from December 2015 until I joined. Coincidence? I think not. :p

5. Bantzz

Butbutbut the thread title makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:

I suggest you rename the thread title to be "aukn is back again "

6. Rui

Rui Karamatsu Boy Administrator

Haha, dang, now that reminds me that all of my posts of Osomatsu-san love were victims of The Deletion.

Hmm, but in the interim we were on the AUKN backup board. Which was still AUKN, just not hosted at AUKN.

R

7. Bantzz

Displacement reaction alert!

Rui+no server = er over ruins

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016