We're moving back to AUKN today!

What was this forum before ? ;)

It was always AUKN, but went through some turbulent revivals when the site broke. A few times. That's also why there's a mysterious gap in all posts between December and this summer. We should totally make up some kind of creepy urban legend about that...

R

It was always AUKN, but went through some turbulent revivals when the site broke. A few times. That's also why there's a mysterious gap in all posts between December and this summer. We should totally make up some kind of creepy urban legend about that...

R
I'm sure I heard a rumour that one of the admins went crazy and nuked the place after somebody dared to give a less than positive review of Mr. Osomatsu and even suggested Choromatsu was the best Matsuno sibling. :p ;)

R
Butbutbut the thread title makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:

I suggest you rename the thread title to be "aukn is back again "

I'm sure I heard a rumour that one of the admins went crazy and nuked the place after somebody dared to give a less than positive review of Mr. Osomatsu and even suggested Choromatsu was the best Matsuno sibling. :p ;)

Haha, dang, now that reminds me that all of my posts of Osomatsu-san love were victims of The Deletion.

Butbutbut the thread title makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:

I suggest you rename the thread title to be "aukn is back again "

Hmm, but in the interim we were on the AUKN backup board. Which was still AUKN, just not hosted at AUKN.

R

Haha, dang, now that reminds me that all of my posts of Osomatsu-san love were victims of The Deletion.

Hmm, but in the interim we were on the AUKN backup board. Which was still AUKN, just not hosted at AUKN.

R
Displacement reaction alert!

Rui+no server = er over ruins

Last edited by a moderator:
Back