Well This Is New, Bikini Warriors Gets An "Upgrade" In Japan.....

Invisible Crane

Adventurer
I say this cause according to Sankaku Complex the series got an "upgrade" in regards to fanservice on a new OAV that came out (very NSFW) Bikini Warriors OVA “Unspeakably Naughty!” | Sankaku Complex

So did they really go back an redo scenes from the show or is whole OAV just scenes from the show but without the hiding of boobs and such, I ask because Funimation just released the show on DVD/BD in the US this week and this just got released in Japan

Didn't read the page because Sankaku Complex but the OAV is two new episodes and a 'hyper sexy' edition of part of the original show. I think we can safely say that if this comes to the west it will be a separate release (and rely on sales of the original justifying the licensing costs).

R

Didn't read the page because Sankaku Complex but the OAV is two new episodes and a 'hyper sexy' edition of part of the original show. I think we can safely say that if this comes to the west it will be a separate release (and rely on sales of the original justifying the licensing costs).

R

Not a fan of SC?

Well, it's partly that a site which just posts screenshots of rows of boobs and calls it an article isn't really to my taste. But I was also on a full bus at the time so even peeking at it would have caused some alarm ;p

R

A lot of alarm. I looked. It's not the article, it's the ads on the site. Anyway that version of the show will never get past the BBFC.

One thing I don't get it, usually if anime wants to add uncensored boobs and stuff, they usually do it on the DVD/BD release in Japan after it's aired on TV. Why wait
A lot of alarm. I looked. It's not the article, it's the ads on the site. Anyway that version of the show will never get past the BBFC.

How so?, cause of the bondage?, that seems tame compared to when we all thought Dance In The Vampire Bund would never get through the BBFC uncut, at least in BW the characters have boobs big enough to look not underage (if that was what people though the BBFC would take issue with in DITVB)

One thing I don't get it, usually if anime wants to add uncensored boobs and stuff, they usually do it on the DVD/BD release in Japan after it's aired on TV. Why wait

Partly because it's a huge incentive to buy the expensive BD after already seeing the TV series, and partly because watching shows full of beams of light and mysterious floating shadows censoring every single scene is really depressing. And animating all of those nipples and bounces when nobody is going to see them for another six months is a bit of a waste of time when they're on a tight production schedule; may as well check out the fan reactions and then get to work polishing everything up once the main show is finished.

I imagine the BBFC would have a few problems with the dog scene in that 'wonderful' screenshot compilation post. To be honest though I think the chance of BW coming out here and selling enough to make the licensor bother licensing the 32-minute OAV for a separate release of mostly-rehashed material with some extra jiggle is remote. On the bright side, it's not the kind of series which especially requires too much plot comprehension, so eager BW fans may be better served just grabbing the single JP disc.

R

I thought otherwise, until I realised I had confused this title's release with that of Code Geass R2. Ah, those halcyon days of yore!

It is my dream, when I am a billionaire, to found an ground-breaking anime studio devoted to drawing boobs of all sizes which are attractive to people who have seen and/or touched real boobs before.

It is my dream, when I am a billionaire, to found an ground-breaking anime studio devoted to drawing boobs of all sizes which are attractive to people who have seen and/or touched real boobs before.

Just because I like anime boobs doesnt mean I have never seen and/or touched real boobs :/

How about someone make a company to create an invention to make real boobs around the world function like anime boobs.

I'm sure this would make the world a better place.

Hey, to each their own, I'm not saying all anime boobs are terrible but personally I'm not a great fan of the ol' "suction cup stuck to a balloon, probably in a somewhat inaccurate place" look. I do want to see boobs, I'm just getting tired of having to let out a disappointed sigh when I open links like the one in the OP.

Perhaps I've just been watching too many HBO shows recently and have realized how nice real boobs look and move by comparison.

Back