"Weird Japanese Stuff"

Hehe, that reminds me of something that happened back in the old VHS days.

A friend of mines gran and grandad came to stay the weekend at his parent's house, his mum wanted something to put on.

He's in the kitchen making something to eat as he hears his sister say. 'Danny was watching a cartoon that he borrowed the other day, don't know what it's about, but we could watch that.'

He walks back in, just as his mam, his dad, his younger sister, his gran and his grandad hit play on the video and start watching the tape.

Yep you guessed it, it was Legend of the Overfiend. :twisted: :roll:

i hate buying anime from any shop im the girl who goes to the anime section and i always get asked my age because i look 11 thats y i started buying anime of the internet.

VioletGarbage said:
i hate buying anime from any shop im the girl who goes to the anime section and i always get asked my age because i look 11 thats y i started buying anime of the internet.
I'm the opposite, I'm only 16 but I look really older. =X

So I got some 18 titles one time.

Music Zone (at least the one in Glasgow city centre) is really good for not caring how old you are.

I learned that from a friend.

Lupus Inu said:
VioletGarbage said:
I'm the opposite, I'm only 16 but I look really older. =X

So I got some 18 titles one time.
I'm around 20 but when I go to buy an 18 rated DVD I say i'm 12.

Back