Weapon of Choice

Liquid Skin said:
Riiiiiiiight down the bottom, cant be arsed to find some non-wiki confirmation but come on the series has no way ended:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pl ... on_3_games

Oh, here we go

http://www.metalgearsolid.org/admin/dat ... zoe3_2.jpg

With some quick Googling I've dug up this Kotaku article.

To be honest nothing is official yet, much like you I believe there will be a ZOE3 at some point during Hideo's career, maybe after he's finished with the MGS franchise and needs something else to print money with. Still, nothing concrete has been announced yet except for a PS3 magazine having a teaser on it, and using an old ZOE render for the hype, too. I look forward to a ZOE3, but I think that Konami hasn't even begun working on it yet.

Gungrave: Overdose

The Cerberus series guns, the Biggest & most effective being the Centre Head. Unfortunately you never get to use this weapon as the centre head is used bythe biggest M'Fr in the Game, Fangoram.

gungrave-overdose-20040907044607838.jpg

another would be Ebony & ivory, Another Set of Kick Ass Handguns

To be honest nothing is official yet, much like you I believe there will be a ZOE3 at some point during Hideo's career, maybe after he's finished with the MGS franchise and needs something else to print money with. Still, nothing concrete has been announced yet except for a PS3 magazine having a teaser on it, and using an old ZOE render for the hype, too. I look forward to a ZOE3, but I think that Konami hasn't even begun working on it yet.

Aye i'm pretty sure Hideo wouldnt let ZOE die just yet, especially with the rumours circulating that 4 will be the final MGS. Dont be too sure that they're not working on it right now though, after all the first ZOE included a demo of MGS2 if im not mistaken.

Then again, the gaming media is so ruthless in digging up news that unless its being created in a darkened basement somewhere deep in the antarctic, i do doubt that they're making it, or at least have something presentable right now.

Love ZOE Myself, and especially the ZOE 2 Soundtrack song, "beyond the bounds".

As for the weapon, hmmm, tough one, probably the cerebral bore from Turok, but TS has lots of classics aswell.

Liquid Skin said:
EDIT: Oh and although this isnt from a game, it sure deserves a mention, i didnt think it warranted a thread of its own so *shrug*.

Pain Gun!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1965
That is insane. What a crazy word we live in. Something new to hurt people with. Must admit I am curiouse as to how painfull it actually is.... I'd definately have a go if given the chance.

AAAAARGGHH!!! ::screams of pain!::

"My Nurve Endings!!" :eek:

I'd definately have a go if given the chance.

Hehe definitely, monkey see monkey do! Frank Herbert's Dune predicted this with the Gom Jabbar....scary stuff. Though im cool with that as long as we get giant worms and hoversuits for horrendously overweight people.
I'd love to see some way of reflecting it since its a wave - tin foil or mirrors anyone? They don't block governement/alien mind control waves but they do reflect pure pain

"Mega City One. A land is under an elite Police rule known as the Judges, if you break the law, they will enforce the law upon you - Judge Jury & quite possibly Executioner."

Hey i'm happy to live under a totalitarian state as long as Stallone is on the force. No-one wants to argue with a chin like that and it would give you something to look up to,

*something resembling being on topic* Plus their guns in the games/films/comics were awesome, the voice controlled ones. In fact i wouldn't be surprised if the military or police force had some of those by now, especially with biometric laptops and phones ready for production today.

Liquid Skin said:
*something resembling being on topic* Plus their guns in the games/films/comics were awesome, the voice controlled ones. In fact i wouldn't be surprised if the military or police force had some of those by now, especially with biometric laptops and phones ready for production today.

That's true. I wonder what extreme devices the government have that we don't know about. Maybe a DEATH RAY, or possibly there are already cyborgs living among us (Chobits style) Hehe... mite be going a bit far with that one. It's almost certain that there will be some things we don't know about though.
Hopefully nothing we need to worry about. :?

Hmph! Feeble minded fools... One must be prepared for any situation that appears. All weapons, tools and trinkets come from one source - all copycats or foul mutations of the originals. While you mongrels drool over one of these imitations, you are merely holding something that already belongs to a true King, and all of those tools you hold or wish for are already part of his collection by default.
So, allow me to open the Gate of Babylon and show you what REAL treasures look like! (Most Fate games, VNs and Unlimited Codes.)

I mean, the look one someone's face when you pull a Mobile Suit out of a portal and they're all using infantry rifles.... Priceless.
Other than that, alternate weapons of choices would be:
Particle Up-link Cannon/Railgun (Command and Conquer series) - Fear the power of the thunderclap. Plus, you can write your name in the ground from space... You got Tagged!
Sora's retractable blades/gauntlet (.hack) - Allows you to do most things with your hand as normal, but with the blades available when you need it. And there's always something bad*** about punching someone in the gut, saying a one-liner and then shooting out the blades.
Or my favourite: Using your own body as a weapon - I mean, to heart I believe in the whole saying, "a sword is an extension of a person's body." It is the person who wields tools that uses them as either a weapon or a symbol or a utility aid. But if you learn how to fight (fighting style, stealth, mental preparation etc.), then you can use a pen or a bottle or throw someone through a table etc. I do love my wrestling and fighter games, and a good placed kick or a killer move will get the job done right.

That, and I would love to fire a Galick Gun - why would you need anything else? :D

Back