W00t! First article in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/anwy2MPT5RE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/anwy2MPT5RE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hardly... though I shall admit a little shameless self-promotion.

Considering that I used to chat it up with some of the mods here publicly about VO and the like, I think that I've shown myself to be more than a little knowledgeable in this area, and definitely not a spammer.

But to each their own...

I already know about SWOT anaylise though, it's something that can be used individually. Just as much as VARK's are used for individuals

Yoda117 said:
Hardly... though I shall admit a little shameless self-promotion.

Considering that I used to chat it up with some of the mods here publicly about VO and the like, I think that I've shown myself to be more than a little knowledgeable in this area, and definitely not a spammer.

But to each their own...
Your post offers no room for discussion since all you did was put in a link and you did self promotion. That's pretty much the definition of forum spam. I don't care if you chatted with mods and I wouldn't care even if you were a mod yourself. Spam is spam.

yeah but maxon what kinda spam would you put this under from your posted video?

Spam, egg, sausage and Spam

or the

Spam, Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam, baked beans, Spam,Spam,Spam

Otaku-san said:
yeah but maxon what kinda spam would you put this under from your posted video?

Spam, egg, sausage and Spam

or the

Spam, Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam, baked beans, Spam,Spam,Spam
It's more like Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back