Video Game Bargains!

I forgot to mention that when I got the excellent Killer 7 for the PS2 (which I still haven't completed by the way), I got it for £4.99 (£5 to everyone else) from Virgin Megastore. Last copy too.

Keep checking the Play 3 for £15 game sale.

Most of the decent PS2 and Xbox games are now sold out, being replaced with nasty cheapo quiz games, but they keep adding more PC games.

Could've sworn I saw Spellforce 2 on there a minute ago.

Today I bought

Cricket 2002 - 0.01p
Fifa 2004 - 0.01p
V-Rally 3 - 0.14p

God bless amazon, thats the cheapest xmas shopping I have ever done 3 games for my brother-in-law just cost me 16p and £2 postage

Play.com had a new sale start yesterday, games included.

The Xbox 360 section in particular struck me as very interesting (wireless pad + Xbox Arcade + Project Gotham 3 = £25!), think I'll be getting a few items.

Ooh! Canis Canem Edit £15! Fifteen quid! There's a couple of other little corkers too, Destroy All Humans for £15 too.

Anyway, go take a look, and as soon as the sale starts start spreading the lurve around with the rest of us.

Got Yakuza brand new from Game for the PS2 for £9.98. I didn't think that was bad, particulary for a place like Game on the highstreet.

Hovis! said:
Got Yakuza brand new from Game for the PS2 for £9.98. I didn't think that was bad, particulary for a place like Game on the highstreet.

Cheers Hovis! will see if I can get a copy of this for that much as I really loved the demo

Update: Cheers hovis! just ordered it at Games online store for £9.98 absolute bargain great find dude

I thought getting Bomberman DS for the DS at £12.99 on Play.com was an okay bargain (only thing I don't like about the DS software - its pricey).

Anyone else had any note worthy bargains recently?

This thread needs to be the top of the page, I'm constantly spotting bargains recently.

All for the 360:

Gamestation online (gamestation.co.uk) is offering Stranglehold or Blue Dragon HALF PRICE when bought with ANY new 360 game. I bought a new copy of Monster Madness for @ £22 and got Stranglehold for £19, that's bloody ridiculous.

My local Blockbuster has a list of certain games they'll accept, along with £10, to trade for the new game of the buyer's choice. I'll be using this deal to trade Overlord for Two Worlds.

dvd.co.uk might not be known like play.com, but they frequently have DVDs and games down for silly money. They've currently got Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires for £9 and Viva Pinata for £15. There's several other dirt cheap games - keep checking the site. Speaking of Dynasty Warriors, this site is taking pre-orders for Warriors Orochi for only £18 - think I'm gonna take them up on that, not going to find it any cheaper.

Try checking out:

http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/

for games, DVDs and CDs. Just click on the relevant tab.

I've been using it extensively for about 2 years: It's never been wrong and you can be almost certain the cheapest price it finds, really is the cheapest available.

It's far more comprehensive and reliable than Pricerunner, MSN Shopping, Kelkoo and Froogle (from Google). The only two other places where you may find the games cheaper are eBay of course and the "New & Used" listings on Amazon.

Happy shopping! :D

Oh yeah, and my recent bargain: Virtua Tennis 2 for the PS2... selling for £15-£20; mine for £5. :)

Back