Video from Naruto: Virgin Megastore Event on May 21st

jeremy1985

Kiznaiver
hey guys,

here's an Anime UK News exclusive for you all,

i was at Virgin Megastore in London last night for the Naruto DVD launch event.

whilst at the event i took lots of video to upload.

well, after a hard day of editing, the video montage is now online for viewing.

go to http://youtube.com/watch?v=3fKFkFTljNw to watch it.

The video is about 2.40 mins in length.
(HINT: if you enjoyed the 2nd opening for Naruto, you'll want to turn the volume up)

enjoy, and let me know what you all think.

(i've had to lower the picture quality so i could upload it today. i intend to upload a higher quality version at some point.
Please also take into account that i filmed all of this on my mobile phone.)

if you're going to post a link to this anywhere else, please give credit to Anime UK News (and me if you want to be really kind, lol)

Fair played Jeremy. My lord they had a lot of Naruto DVDs, looked like a good time, and haha @ someone cosplaying as Edward Elric, btw the quality isn't that bad.

It's an awesome video Jeremy, well done :) To actually hear people say "Anime UK News" was enough to dazzle me, let alone the English voice of Kakashi. Looks like an fun event, especially impressed to see people of all ages there.

Awh man, too bad i couldn't make it in time to get my DVD signed. If he was there for about 10 minutes longer i could of got it signed.

Oh well.

Seems like a cool event, busy, but not too busy.

Seemed to be quite fun. That made me want to go, even if I won't be buying the DVDs. I was a bit confused as to why there was a kid dressed as Ash from Pokemon.

Maxon said:
Seemed to be quite fun. That made me want to go, even if I won't be buying the DVDs. I was a bit confused as to why there was a kid dressed as Ash from Pokemon.

The event had a cosplaying competition for any anime.

Thats a cool video Jeremy, i never thought to see a video exclusive from here, so its great to actually see it.

Nice vid. :D

You know, seeing people cosplay has always freaked me out. :p

And if you squint really hard, in the background at about the 1.10 mark you can see the Naruto banner that I helped to print at work last week. 8)

Hey Jeremy, its Michael (and the little twirp girl too XD)
twas a fun evening, pity you couldn't join us for ramen afterwards, was trés delicious :D
seeya around!

kriffix said:
twas a fun evening, pity you couldn't join us for ramen afterwards, was trés delicious :D
seeya around!

Was it proper ramen? i.e. Thick, buckwheat/udon noodles, a rich broth with plenty of vegetables and suchforth? Or was it just Super Noodles?

If it's the second, I'm afraid we just call them instant noodles here, as desperate as you may be to use the Japanese terminology. If it's the first, then good for you, because it's tasty as a very tasty thing.

Doberman Pharaoh said:
kriffix said:
seeya around!

Was it proper ramen? i.e. Thick, buckwheat/udon noodles, a rich broth with plenty of vegetables and suchforth? Or was it just Super Noodles?

If it's the second, I'm afraid we just call them instant noodles here, as desperate as you may be to use the Japanese terminology. If it's the first, then good for you, because it's tasty as a very tasty thing.

You can get Ramen over here, I had some Miso Ramen on tuesday at a restaurant called Wagamama's.
It came in a big bowl, soup, etc. Exactly how its meant to be.

Jayme said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:
kriffix said:
seeya around!

You can get Ramen over here, I had some Miso Ramen on tuesday at a restaurant called Wagamama's.
It came in a big bowl, soup, etc. Exactly how its meant to be.

Don't go Wagamama. They suck! Near Virgin there are two good resturants Okiwari and Zippangu. Their ramen is so much better.

Back