User review

WebWilks

Hikikomori
I'd like you to answer these questions, honestly and from your own opinion on the website www.AnimeUKnews.net, I'm a web design student and all the results will be invaluable to my next project, to which this will help a great deal (and if all goes well, you should be able to see and use). This questionare is Completely Annonymous.

I asked Chaos in the chat a few days ago and he said that it's ok to post this... so.... here we go ^^

How old are you? -9 10-14 15-19 20-24 25+

On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the easist, How easy is it to navigate the website and find information you want?

On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the fastest, How fast does it take you to find the information you want?

How often do you check the website? daily, weekly, monthly

How many other websites do you check for Anime News? 0 1-3 4-6 6-10 10+

On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being text and 5 being graphics, Do you prefer more text based or graphics based websites?

Please send your answers in a PM or Answer as a reply to this post.

Thank you very much ^^

How old are you? 15-19

On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the easist, How easy is it to navigate the website and find information you want? 5

On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the fastest, How fast does it take you to find the information you want? 4

How often do you check the website? daily

How many other websites do you check for Anime News? 1-3

On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being text and 5 being graphics, Do you prefer more text based or graphics based websites? 3

Hope I helped :)

15 - 19

On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the easist, How easy is it to navigate the website and find information you want?

On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the fastest, How fast does it take you to find the information you want?

Daily

1 - 3

On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being text and 5 being graphics, Do you prefer more text based or graphics based websites?

WebWilks said:
I'd like you to answer these questions, honestly and from your own opinion on the website www.AnimeUKnews.net, I'm a web design student and all the results will be invaluable to my next project, to which this will help a great deal (and if all goes well, you should be able to see and use). This questionare is Completely Annonymous.

20-24

WebWilks said:

I would say 5

WebWilks said:

WebWilks said:

daily

WebWilks said:

1-3

WebWilks said:

erm...i would say 3

Hello~

25+

Daily

Daily 4-6, less regularly 10+

R

Is this serious? Am I just too cynical when I see new people (oh, the irony) asking things in a strangely prescribed manner? Although I guess if this guy is doing it across a range of websites he would need a template to just copy and paste the details in.

WebWilks said:

15-19

WebWilks said:

(On the assumption this means the website, not the forum) 3

WebWilks said:

WebWilks said:

(I rarely check the website but the forum) Daily

WebWilks said:

1-3 (If like, MAL Counts)

WebWilks said:

WebWilks said:
Thank you very much ^^

S'all right.

ilmaestro said:
Is this serious? Am I just too cynical when I see new people (oh, the irony) asking things in a strangely prescribed manner? Although I guess if this guy is doing it across a range of websites he would need a template to just copy and paste the details in.

I know what you mean but in this case he came into the chat and talked about it before posting so it all seems above board ;)

R

WebWilks said:

25+ ;_;

Daily

1-3

WebWilks said:

25+

WebWilks said:

WebWilks said:

WebWilks said:

daily

WebWilks said:

4-6

WebWilks said:

WebWilks said:

25+

WebWilks said:

WebWilks said:

WebWilks said:

daily

WebWilks said:

1-3

WebWilks said:

WebWilks said:
25+ (more bands should be added here? )

WebWilks said:

WebWilks said:

WebWilks said:
daily

WebWilks said:
10+ (mostly throught RSS) 2 daily, 4 weekly, the rest every once in a while.

WebWilks said:
4 - Text gets boring, but graphics with little to no content won't satisfy me as well.

20-24

Daily

varies from 1-3 to 4-6

3 - Nothing wrong with either of them in my opinion

It's great that There are so many results! But i'd like to get some more if I can ^^
PLEASE fill out the questionare! I'm no spambot or whatever! I'm a genuine Student studying a B(A) Web Design! The More results I get, the better I can Make the website!

Hello

20-24

Daily

1-3

Ok, I'll humour you. :p

How old are you?
20-24

How often do you check the website?
daily

How many other websites do you check for Anime News?
1-3

3 (Well, you wouldn't want to talk using Pictionary on a PC, would you? :D )

How old are you? 20-24

On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the easist, How easy is it to navigate the website and find information you want? 4

On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the fastest, How fast does it take you to find the information you want? 3

How often do you check the website? Daily

How many other websites do you check for Anime News? 4-6

On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being text and 5 being graphics, Do you prefer more text based or graphics based websites? 3

How old are you? 20-24

On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the easist, How easy is it to navigate the website and find information you want? 4

On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the fastest, How fast does it take you to find the information you want? 5

How often do you check the website? Daily

How many other websites do you check for Anime News? 1-3

On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being text and 5 being graphics, Do you prefer more text based or graphics based websites? 2

How old are you?
15-19

Daily

How many other websites do you check for Anime News?

^_^

20-24

On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the easiest, How easy is it to navigate the website and find information you want?

Daily

1-3

Back