US Vs UK release of Roberta's Blood Trail

bakum4tsu said:
My Roberta's Blood Trail has just been sent from UP1. The release date is August 8th though... I know they release a few days before but we are talking about3 weeks here.

Nice, I've definitely had a few things 2 weeks early from them. It seems when they get stock they generally ship.

Mangaranga said:
It was not animated at 1080p. Pretty much all current anime is 540-720p and upscaled for Bluray.
I was looking through stuff on my HDD the other day and realised the significance of this:

I haven't tried decoding all the Kanji, but it basically sets down the resolutions that the Shiage dept at Satellite used when working on Kiddy GiRL-and, a 2009 HD broadcast.

I stand by everything I said, but I have been proved wrong on two things - the only extra is an NCED and the subtitles are locked - most likely because a pretty pricey complete BD-Box came out in Japan at the end of June.

robot monkey said:
If nothing else there was some interesting trailers on the US release. :)
Like the Guilty Crown and E7:AO Dub trailers. I can't tell if Guilty Crown's is going to be good at all from it though.
I still can't take Shu's voice seriously since he sounds completely different, and having the same dub voice actor as Accelerator isn't helping in my mind either.

Back