Confirmed playable on ps4

Chaila the coffin princess avenging battle
La corda d'oro
Student council's discretion
Student council's discretion LV.2
Softenni!

Can confirm the following Sentai title works on PS4:
Hitorijime My Hero

(Just letting you know I live in Australia in case this has any bearing. However my two other Sentai titles — Tanaka-kun is Always Listless & Love Stage! — work also)

There's no difference between a UK ps4 and a Aus ps4. I had it confirmed a few years ago. I've not heard anything different from a Euro ps4 either but Ive not confirmed this though.

Yes they’re the same even without checking because the standard releases have the same release date as the premium editions. And a series i wholeheartedly recommend.

Yes they’re the same even without checking because the standard releases have the same release date as the premium editions. And a series i wholeheartedly recommend.
Aah, yes that makes sense. Been meaning to watch it, but CR is losing it in a few days and I don't want to force myself to blast through it.

Sentai Filmworks(Formly ADV Films) dropping the DVD format and going Blu Ray only for virtually everything no doubt hurt their sales what with a lot of their titles being Region A locked(International customers won't be able to play). I wanted to pick up Made in Abyss but I'm fairly sure it's locked too.

Sentai Filmworks(Formly ADV Films) dropping the DVD format and going Blu Ray only for virtually everything no doubt hurt their sales what with a lot of their titles being Region A locked(International customers won't be able to play). I wanted to pick up Made in Abyss but I'm fairly sure it's locked too.

Made in Abyss is Geo-locked

Geo locked means it reads the country setting on your player, this just checks to see if you aren't in Japan so as such are playable on UK players.

Ah thanks for explaining. I figured with the "Region A" on the back of their titles that they wouldn't play.

Do note that there are two versions of geo-locking used by Sentai. An older one checks that the country code of the player is either US or CA, while the newer one simply checks that the country code is anything other than JP. Obviously the latter one should be playable in practically all BD players.

Do note that there are two versions of geo-locking used by Sentai. An older one checks that the country code of the player is either US or CA, while the newer one simply checks that the country code is anything other than JP. Obviously the latter one should be playable in practically all BD players.

$50 odd dollars on a BD lottery ticket is more than I wish to pay.

Anyone knows if clannad / clannad after story complete collection release from late 2017 is geolocked?

Cause looking at the list many bypass part sets went geolocked on complete sets.

Back