Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NormanicGrav said:
sniper_samurai said:
Yeah, haven't gotten the third one yet either. Kicking myself for not getting it on Amazon on Black Friday, they had it down to £9.99.
Wait seriously? Oh god damn it.
Yup.
  • Current £19.99 Nov 30, 2015
    Highest * £26.99 May 18, 2015
    Lowest * £9.99 Nov 27, 2015
    Average + £19.68 -
From camelcamelcamel.
Had to add funds to my card. Went to order it later that evening and it had gone back up.

Can't say I really have strong feelings one way or the other on Gankutsuou being a steelcase (or whatever). I do like the art though (and have no issues with the French title).

I love steelbooks, easily my favourite form of disc packaging. The Elfen Lied steel case was pretty nice too, but I'm not so much of a fan of the hinged spine with no title. Shame Gankutsuou isn't an actual steelbook, but the art is still quite striking.

sniper_samurai said:
Yeah, haven't gotten the third one yet either. Kicking myself for not getting it on Amazon on Black Friday, they had it down to £9.99.

NormanicGrav said:

If either of you are interested, it's £9.99 on Zavvi just now, dunno how long for though as it may be part of the flash sale. Have been holding on for a price drop too, did buy it from Amazon on Black Friday but apparently it was returned to them along with Game of Thrones and I was refunded....still dunno why as I never even received it to bloody return it lol.

Buzzkillington said:
sniper_samurai said:
NormanicGrav said:
If either of you are interested, it's £9.99 on Zavvi just now, dunno how long for though as it may be part of the flash sale. Have been holding on for a price drop too, did buy it from Amazon on Black Friday but apparently it was returned to them along with Game of Thrones and I was refunded....still dunno why as I never even received it to bloody return it lol.
Thanks but I'll pass on Zavvi. They're a site I just don't feel comfortable with after seeing everyone have so many sets damaged or lost etc.

For what it's worth*, I've never had a problem with Zavvi as far as steelbooks go—they actually send them in a box rather than a jiffy bag.

*which is probably nothing, I doubt my five or six steelbook orders are enough to draw statistical conclusions :p

No MVM No Life

No Game No Life: Complete Series [Blu-ray] [DVD]
[spoilerbutton]
81FDWhfYGoL._SL1500_.jpg
81l1IfWLthL._SL1500_.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]
No Game No Life: Complete Series Collector's Edition [Blu-ray] [DVD]
[spoilerbutton]
81WgTWqFN1L._SL1500_.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

I really like both. I'll probably be picking up the LE myself. I've used to just buy barebones but I've been spoiling myself by upgrading a handful of my releases to LEs and buying more LEs and now I just can't help myself!

Buying LEs is a slippery slope, Lemon.

ilmaestro said:
Sweet cover for the regular edition of NGNL.

Wish the regular editions cover was used for the CE. Not too high on either side of the CE. :(

NormanicGrav said:
No Game No Life: Complete Series Collector's Edition [Blu-ray] [DVD]
[spoilerbutton]
81WgTWqFN1L._SL1500_.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]
I never liked the look of Sentai's CE in the stock images and this view just makes me dislike it even more. Between the ugly artwork and the unnecessary size of the CE, I just don't find it very appealing. I'll pick up Sentai's regular BD at some point, most likely in the TRSI sale.

ilmaestro said:
Same here. I already imported the CE from the US, and I don't even really remember why. I'd rather have purchased MVM's release.

I never got around to the US release, so I'll be able to get MVMs one. Looking at the US set, it looks like they used the same artwork. :( Based on the £37.99 price on Amazon, I'm guessing MVMs release is just the series with an artbox (like Fate/Zero)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back