Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh finally. Nothing gets me in the mood for spending money like pictures (I couldn't bring myself to bother to press the preorder button on the Geass sets without knowing what they looked like).

Pretty. They'll be on my shelf soon enough.

R

fabricatedlunatic said:
Not bad. Needs more Kallen.
I'm still all "what? who?" with these odd romanizations. :lol:

Although probably appropriate for a series with a main character called "Lelouch".

Plenty of pretty primary colours to entertain our eyes here. I've no interest in Code Geass, but at least Beez haven't scrimped on packaging designs for a title as popular as this.

dtbs.jpg

That's just lovely. Hope it's final.

I like how you comment about Kallen as if you think more of her than an object to fap over, you not having watched CG. Males like you disgust me. People should only fap over Kallen once they they see her as half object and half person.

The new DtB cover for volume two is a vast improvement over most of the R1 covers, including the pretty boy cover. It's cool that Manga are either stealing from elsewhere or using their own edits.

Aion said:
I like how you comment about Kallen as if you think more of her than an object to fap over, you not having watched CG. Males like you disgust me. People should only fap over Kallen once they they see her as half object and half person.
I was merely expressing my surprise at Beez's decision to leave the show's most fapworthy character off the artwork provided to retailers. No doubt she'll be somewhere on the art boxes...

Kallen (hair/boobs/personality) > CC (****) > Everyone else. V, despite her assets, never did it for me. Her not having much time compared to the others played a part, no doubt.

Out of all the characters I've seen, for some reason Kallen = danbooru the most in my mind. Weird.

...this conversation is sickening, by the way. They're only artwork. To think others would indulge such vulgar fantasies disturbs me greatly.

Dave said:
B002AF4BSA.01._SX420_SCLZZZZZZZ_V232646428_.jpg

That book included with the box set is an exclusive 68 page original Japanese artwork booklet.
i'm just gonna wait for boxsets to come out, not only do they look pretty, but i'm saving money :wink:

i just want to know when Hellsing Ultimate gets a Boxset (probably when it's all finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back