From Amazon

za9GeXM.jpg

uIL202J.jpg

Some more for you.

Screenshot_20211201-180029_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20211201-181040_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20211201-181109_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20211201-181129_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I spotted Honneamise std on AL France a while ago and just assumed we'd got it years ago!!

That Black Lagoon set is looking really hot - totally love the 6-panel Digipak with all the colorful art on the exterior, and I am elated that AL took a page from Studio Canal's releases of the Studio Ghibli Collector's Edition sets and lined up the disc art with the background art on the inside of the digipak, that is so awesome! This CE was a day 1 pre-order for me!

It would be really cool if AL used the same glow-in-the-dark green ink for all the green highlights on the outer box image of the UK CE that the Funimation LE Box used. I never did pick up any of the Funimation sets...

But dang it - those ugly blue Amaray cases for Seraph and Belladonna and El Hazard - Where are the digipaks?! 😤

Last edited:
It would be really cool if AL used the same glow-in-the-dark green ink for all the green highlights on the outer box image of the UK CE that the Funimation LE Box used. I never did pick up any of the Funimation sets...

But dang it - those ugly blue Amaray cases for Seraph and Belladonna and El Hazard - Where are the digipaks?! 😤

it would Be Cool if they Did the same thing for Dimension W !

i mean it would be Cool if ether Compney Released it at all ......

Back