Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

I did my testing and my copy works perfectly well. For what’s worth.

Tested on a Sony Vaio blu ray disc drive (I still have one of these).

Honestly denny your the only person I've heard mention this issues
I don't know what else to say. It won't load properly on my ps4 or Samsung player. I had it replaced with another copy with the exact issue. They even gave me the set for free.
Bryan Admiraal also had the same issue but if your telling me your copy is fine I'm not sure what else to say.

I also had a similar issue with land of lustrous where disk 2 won't load at all. Mvm are looking into this as others have stated similar issues.

That's odd, considering Just Passing Through's review of Overlord II on myReviewer didn't mention any issues about random skipping, so who knows what's going on in this case. Which audio option were you watching it on?

Could be one of three things...
1) A difference between the silver check disc and the final retail release...
2) Player specific incompatibilities (the way Kaze’s Ungo never worked on Panasonic machines)
3) Dying players, after 20,000 hours, the lasers start to go and the first symptom is difficulty reading discs.

Could be one of three things...
1) A difference between the silver check disc and the final retail release...
2) Player specific incompatibilities (the way Kaze’s Ungo never worked on Panasonic machines)
3) Dying players, after 20,000 hours, the lasers start to go and the first symptom is difficulty reading discs.

Has anyone else tried testing overlord 2 on a ps4? I had to reload it several times before it would read.
Also its just occurred to me but whats the odds of zavvi sending me the same box back as a replacement....

Has anyone else tried testing overlord 2 on a ps4? I had to reload it several times before it would read.
Also its just occurred to me but whats the odds of zavvi sending me the same box back as a replacement....

I'm pretty sure I watched mine on my ps4. Whether I had any problems I can't recall (my blu ray player broke recently and I did have several problems with it for a while)

I definitely watched Land of the Lustrous on my ps4 it the other day without problem however.

Can you remember if its a specific episode of Overlord you had problems with? I can try mine out.

I'm pretty sure I watched mine on my ps4. Whether I had any problems I can't recall (my blu ray player broke recently and I did have several problems with it for a while)

I definitely watched Land of the Lustrous on my ps4 it the other day without problem however.

Can you remember if its a specific episode of Overlord you had problems with? I can try mine out.
Most of the problem with Overlord 2 was trying to get disk 2 to play. Also the pausing was random it would correct itself if I skipped back.
Do you know what ps4 version you have as the oldest version my friend has played absolutely fine.

Land of lustrous could just be a faulty copy but Mvm repied back saying they have had a number copies with similar issues.

Most of the problem with Overlord 2 was trying to get disk 2 to play. Also the pausing was random it would correct itself if I skipped back.
Do you know what ps4 version you have as the oldest version my friend has played absolutely fine.

Land of lustrous could just be a faulty copy but Mvm repied back saying they have had a number copies with similar issues.

It's just a standard 500gb ps4 as far as I know.

Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online: Part 1 (Zavvi & AllTheAnime also feature Storage Box)
12106006-2004670103818043.jpg

12106006-1694670103835125.jpg

Welcome to the Ballroom: Part 1
Welcome_to_the_Ballroom_Part_1_open_PO_1024x1024.jpg

Welcome_to_the_Ballroom_Part_1_rigid_case_1024x1024.jpg

I would prefer they stick to one choice. The constant changing between the two is what’s annoying me.
Like GGO has the spine and ballroom doesn’t

They did stick to the clean spines pretty much exclusively for a couple of years, not sure why they've suddenly decided to resurrect the old ones.

Luckily im not especially interested in Castlevania or Kokkoku (GGO is fine since its in a box and matches season 2) just hope it doesnt become a trend going forward.

Back