Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
UPDATED 15TH MARCH 2019

Time to resurrect this section (and now under my control, well I came up with the idea but you get the point).

WAGNARIA!!3: Volume 1 [Blu-ray]
P2Stmodh.jpg

WAGNARIA!!3 Blu-ray Set Vol.1

Disc Spec

■ Spoken Language: Japanese
■ Subtitle: English
■ Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Widescreen
■ Episodes: 1-7 (7 Episodes)
■ Number of Disc: 2 Discs
■ Total Run Time: Approx. 166 min.
■ Rating: 13 UP

Bonus Materials & Package
■ Collectible Illustration Postcards
■ Package Illustrated by Shingo Adachi (Character Design)
■ Clear BD Cases with 2-sided Wraps

*Bonus Materials & Package subject to change.

SRP $89.98
Sales Price $69.98

-------------------

To make this thread clean, make sure you follow these simple rules.
  • All images must be placed under a Spoiler Button. Having multiple photos on a single page can cause slowdown especially for those who have slower internet. Spoiler tagging the images also allows for better navigation through the posts without much trouble.
  • This new forum won't auto-size the photos so you'll have to manually do it if it gets too big, use an image upload site or place them in spoilers to help sort that out.

Last edited:
Re: Upcoming Overseas Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

NormanicGrav said:
Time to resurrect this section (and now under my control, well I came up with the idea but you get the point).

[US] Aniplex of America

WAGNARIA!!3: Volume 1 [Blu-ray]
[spoilerbutton]
P2Stmodh.jpg

WAGNARIA!!3 Blu-ray Set Vol.1

Disc Spec
■ Spoken Language: Japanese
■ Subtitle: English
■ Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Widescreen
■ Episodes: 1-7 (7 Episodes)
■ Number of Disc: 2 Discs
■ Total Run Time: Approx. 166 min.
■ Rating: 13 UP

Bonus Materials & Package
■ Collectible Illustration Postcards
■ Package Illustrated by Shingo Adachi (Character Design)
■ Clear BD Cases with 2-sided Wraps

*Bonus Materials & Package subject to change.

SRP $89.98
Sales Price $69.98
[/spoilerbutton]

-------------------

To make this thread clean, make sure you follow these simple rules.

• All images must be placed under a Spoiler Button, this allows folks who don't have the best internet to navigate these posts without trouble.
  • This new forum won't auto-size the photos so you'll have to manually do it if it gets too big, use Imgur to help sort that out.
  • Make sure you label the region the set is from, like what I've done above.
    • US = United States & Canada
    • FR = France
    • AU = Australia & New Zealand
    • JP = Japan
    • HK = Hong Kong
      etc.

Wasn't Working s1 and a2 NIS so are they OOP?

thedoctor2016 said:
Wasn't Working s1 and a2 NIS so are they OOP?

Season 1 & 2 were handled by NIS America. Season 1 is confirmed to no longer receive any more reprints but there's still stock around. Season 2 expires later this year.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Complete Collection (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
XvAdKQoh.png

Contains:
  • Seasons 1 & 2 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in Haruhi order (i.e. correct order)
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya *Blu-ray version is exclusive to Collector's Edition*
  • Nyoron! Churuya-san *Blu-ray version is exclusive to Collector's Edition*
  • Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan series

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is also available on its own as a standard and limited edition complete series combo pack set.
The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya and Nyoron! Churuya-san are also available on its own together as a complete series DVD set.
The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan is also available on its own as a standard complete series combo pack set.

Last edited:

NormanicGrav said:
[US] Funimation

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Complete Collection (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
[spoilerbutton]
XvAdKQoh.png
[/spoilerbutton]

Contains:
  • Seasons 1 & 2 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in Haruhi order (i.e. correct order)
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya *Blu-ray version is exclusive to Collector's Edition*

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is also available on its own as a standard and limited edition complete series combo pack set.
The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya and Nyoron! Churuya-san are also available on its own together as a complete series DVD set.
The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan is also available on its own as a standard complete series combo pack set.

I hope its region A/B. Sorry AL cant beat that. Im not just buying s1 when america gets 1+2
SHAME ITS REG A So I will AL and pray they get the chibi shows and S2

NormanicGrav said:
Contains:

Well ****, I'm gonna have to buy this franchise again aren't I? Unfortunately I'm with Buzz on this one too. I'll be purchasing the US set - especially since it's designed to house the entire franchise.

I agree, I'd definitely rather have this. Do feel a little bad for AL given the rights situation over here, I'm sure they'd love to have matched this set in terms of content.

Same. Though I may get s1 from AL depends how nice it is god why is FUNi and Viz the only region lockers UGHHH

thedoctor2016 said:
Same. Though I may get s1 from AL depends how nice it is god why is FUNi and Viz the only region lockers UGHHH

I think you'll find Sentai do too, they're just not very good at it.

I think this is rather ****** of Funimation, buy the entire franchise in one enormous UCE or you can only get a DVD for parts of it. I've never seen this show before, it seems interesting but I don't think I can legally stream all of it. How expensive is that UCE going to be? Probably far too expensive for a blind buy.

I may invest in a region A PS3 As my laptop isnt fun to use.
We Will see tomorrow but yeah this CE WILL Be popular I can bet, with so many people planning to import too it may sell out.

thedoctor2016 said:
We Will see tomorrow but yeah this CE WILL Be popular I can bet, with so many people planning to import too it may sell out.

That and parts of the series are DVD only if you miss out.

This is the type of behaviour Jerome was speaking out about, the problems with Collector's Editions that people said didn't exist. Well, this is the logical conclusion of your statements, I hope you're all happy with yourselves...

Buzz201 said:
I think this is rather ****** of Funimation, buy the entire franchise in one enormous UCE or you can only get a DVD for parts of it. I've never seen this show before, it seems interesting but I don't think I can legally stream all of it. How expensive is that UCE going to be? Probably far too expensive for a blind buy.

I predict it'll turnout to be SRP $179.98.

The two main series included in that set should be $64.98 each.
The chibi series would be around $34.98 if released on Blu-ray (it'll be less for DVD, like say $19.98).
The artcard nonsense and the box itself will be $15.

Buzz201 said:
thedoctor2016 said:

That and parts of the series are DVD only if you miss out.

This is the type of behaviour Jerome was speaking out about, the problems with Collector's Editions that people said didn't exist. Well, this is the logical conclusion of your statements, I hope you're all happy with yourselves...

But this is US it shouldn't really affect us.
Ooh the second most expensive non AoA set I will own.

thedoctor2016 said:
But this is US it shouldn't really affect us.
Ooh the second most expensive non AoA set I will own.
That comment was general, rather than directed at you.

And what's to stop Funimation pulling a similar trick with one of their series in future for the UK or Anime Limited doing it with one of their UEs, say Full Metal Panic!, making the Chibi seires boxset exclusive...

Oh well its Haruhi a CE at $180 will sell yet thanks to manga we have to deal with a S1 Only set SCREW YOU MANGA

Back