Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

Yeah the Triple pack is like 20K JPY

If they were subtitled I wouldn't even blink an eye at that price to import them. They cost less than the three Kizumonogatari films from AoA are priced at, and those don't have any kind of extras. I so wish Japan would subtitle way more of their anime, I'd probably just quit buying most of it domestically.

Last edited:
I am buying Fate and the Evangelion price downed release so July & August is expensive for me.
If they weren't charging full prices for each of these films I would get them also there is no statement on how important they are to S3 as so far none of prior characters have been announced to return

I am buying Fate and the Evangelion price downed release so July & August is expensive for me.
If they weren't charging full prices for each of these films I would get them also there is no statement on how important they are to S3 as so far none of prior characters have been announced to return

I bet S3 won't have any characters reappear in a major role so they aren't tied to certain expectations. (aka they are just reusing the world)

I bet S3 won't have any characters reappear in a major role so they aren't tied to certain expectations. (aka they are just reusing the world)
Well I blame the film for setting up a War for the Sibyl System so if they decide to make a sequel set in the world why the hell call it pp3 why not PP <insert subtitle>

Ace Attorney Season 2 Part 1
7YdUTsn.jpg
Interviews with Monster Girls - Essentials re-release
eo8bNf2.jpg
Kakuriyo Part 2
rhnwvHN.jpg
My Hero Academia Season 3 Part 2
rs545wU.jpg

8HBvip0.jpg
The Tatami Galaxy (subtitled only)
uLWXzac.jpg
Wolf's Rain - Classics re-release