Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Love Live! Sunshine!! Complete Season 1 & 2 release is actually a normal complete collection set and is not part of the Essentials range:

Luna

Stand User
Sarazanmai volume 1 jp coming in 3 days:

Extras: 32p booklet, 4p manga from the original character designer/manga adaption artist, storyboard of episode 1, audio commentary, non-credit OP/ED and some ticket for some event in October.
And episode 1.

The event ticket is pretty worhtless outside of japan, I guess, but the extras sound decent enough. Especially the
storyboard does catch my eye to say the least. While it doesn't come as a surprise that it's a 11episode series on a 6 volume release (Zankyou no Terror was the same), I was hoping though they would shove the 1 episode release onto the last (weakest) episode, as was the case with ZnT (from which I ended up getting just volume 1 jp with the storyboard as AL's UE contained pretty much any of the other booklet extra content.)

Seems also like volume 2-6 will come along with two character songs and an "unreleased tracks soundtrack". Going by the listing for volume 2 that's quite a number of tracks. And there I was wondering where the hell a release date of an OST II was waiting for. So that means then, I'll have to wait until november until I get the episode 10 leak track and the Sarazanmai no Uta x Kawauso-iya track from the last episode with no sfx and dialogues? ._.
(Also doesn't look like the already OST itself is being spread over the volumes, so screw consistency, if someone wanted the complete OST in a shelf next to each other, huh?)

Yami

Straw Hat Pirate

October 9th sees the release of the 4K restoration of The Tale of the White Serpent aka The White Snake Enchantress aka Hakujaden. Fingers crossed that one of the UK / US distributors picked it up in Cannes...

Dragon Slayer

Death Scythe
Kono Oto Tomare! Sounds of Life vol 1 & 2 (JP)
image.jpgimage.jpg
The Helpful Fox Senko-san vol 1 (JP)
image.jpg
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?: Arrow of the Orion BD-Box (JP)
image.jpg
The Magnificent Kotobuki BD-Box One (Top) & Two (Bottom) (JP)
image.jpgimage.jpg
The Fruit of Grisaia & The Eden of Grisaia BD-Box (Price down re-release) (JP)
image.jpgimage.jpg

AlexTenshi

Brigade Leader
Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Part 1 Limited Edition (Madman AU):

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind 35th Anniversary Ltd Edition (Blu-ray & DVD Combo with Artbook) (Madman AU):

Reactions: HWR

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Fruits Basket (2019) Season 1 Part 1 (Standard Edition)
Tokyo Ghoul:re Part 2 (Limited & Standard Editions)