Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

B the beginning JP BD BOX

Seriously? I've had that one on pre-order for months, but I'm not feeling that box very much. meh, if the entire set is going to be all black and white, I may just wait for a domestic release. I like the JP boxes for A.I.C.O. way better, maybe I'll get those two instead... Both series' JP releases do include English subtitles.

Last edited:
I enjoyed AICO just fine... B was definitely better, but AICO was good too. If I had the money right now I would probably import both series, but I still don't really care for that artwork on the B box.

My big question is, I wonder if/when Children of the Whales is going to get a BD release? Me want.

Twelve Kingdoms, now there’s a title I didn’t expect. It’s a series I’ve been curious about for a while now but could never acquire due to the price of the Media Blasters Set.

This reminds me, I still have those LNs floating around somewhere. (Mixture of French and Japanese releases.) Though I didn't really like the Anime all that much. The visuals were rather boring to look at. =/

Back