Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

I'm very confused as to why you would do a 'collector's edition set' of Princess Mononoke if not to include the 6-hour making of documentary.

Zoom in on the image of the Blu Ray case. It’s two Blu Rays and two dvds, and says part one as well. The episode count on said case also only lists 12 episodes.

Also the standard edition says Season 3 part 1 as well, as do the discs themselves...
The box will have room for Part 2 inside of it according to Funimation's own listing. (Note that the spine of the outer box doesn't say part 1 like the Season 2 sets did)
krkynSD.png

The box will have room for Part 2 inside of it according to Funimation's own listing. (Note that the spine of the outer box doesn't say part 1 like the Season 2 sets did)
krkynSD.png
Huh that’s odd, wish they’d have done that for season 2 as well. I stand corrected @DragonBlaze67

I sort of just assumed because the boxart wasn’t final that they’d forgotten the part one label but maybe they’ve realised how unnecessary it was to have two LEs for one season. It’s going to be inconsistent for collectors though.

Well now I feel like an ass. At least I won’t have a LE box lying around like I currently do with S2 P2 if I buy the second half.

Back