Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

Looks much more compact. Am I correct in assuming MVMs release will take more from this than the Sentai one?

I wonder how similar MVM's release of Princess Principal will be to the Sentai version. They'll definitely ditch the coasters and maybe downgrade the fabric poster to a standard poster I guess

I do appreciate how MVM ditch most of the tat. With these LEs all I really care about is the outer box and booklet, maybe a poster and artcards as a bonus. Stickers, coasters, bookmarks and empty journals etc. really don’t mean that much to me, especially when shelf space is a constant losing battle.

I'll be picking up Made in Abyss, the set will look even better once those horrible age ratings are removed.

Is there any info as to the contents of the Madman set?

9bPD1pw.png

Who could forget about this classic?
Моя геройская академия Герой Советского Союза

(Still hate Boku no Hero Academia, but I found this hilarious)

So Madman put out the image for the contents of the Made in Abyss Limited Edition. I wonder how "premium" the packaging is since NGNL0 was advertised with "premium" packaging and came in a soft cardboard box, rather than in a chipboard box.
screenshot_1_48129.jpg

So Madman put out the image for the contents of the Made in Abyss Limited Edition. I wonder how "premium" the packaging is since NGNL0 was advertised with "premium" packaging and came in a soft cardboard box, rather than in a chipboard box.

Madman always does cardboard for their boxes. Berserk was the same, and so was GATE.

MVM usually copies their design, but changes the box for a chipboard side loader.

Back