Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

Afherlan

Kiznaiver
To bad the JP version doesn't seem to be one of those few Japanese releases which include English subs. Would've been an instant import otherwise, if only to have that box in the shelf.

Vincentdante

Stand User
To bad the JP version doesn't seem to be one of those few Japanese releases which include English subs. Would've been an instant import otherwise, if only to have that box in the shelf.
That's a pity, I might have been tempted as well if that was the case, but I can wait for MVM's release I guess.

Afherlan

Kiznaiver
I'm importing it since I have the JP S1 sets
Yeah, saw those S1 sets just some days ago. Gorgeous as they are, I can see why you'd want consistency.

That's a pity, I might have been tempted as well if that was the case, but I can wait for MVM's release I guess.
Yeah, but as much as I like supporting UK / Aus releases, there is that nice feeling of injecting cash directly into the anime industry when importing from Japan. Would've been nice to do that here.

Also, the MVM's release is far off into the future. Would've preferred watching it now in September/October, but hey, "Patience is a Virtue" or something... 😅

Girls wIth Guns

Pokémon Master
Like Lambadelta, I imported the JP Season 1 box sets for Made in Abyss, even though they are not English friendly, just for the quality boxes. I wasn't crazy about Sentai's PE release at all so just bought their standard release on sale to add the discs to the JP boxes. So I'll most likely be importing the movie as well, and do the same thing with sentai's disc for that.