Uniqlo Offer One Piece T-Shirts

Genkina Hito

映画男!!!
After releasing a range of t-shirts featuring printed images of Naruto and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Uniqlo have released their range of One Piece graphic short sleeve t-shirts.
<a title="onepiece_gallery by Mercury Rex, on Flickr" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/genkinahito/5546504297/"></a>

Based on Eiichiro Oda&rsquo;s long running and widely loved manga series, the t-shirts offer a range of characters from the long running franchise including Luffy, Nami and Zoro as well as characters from later in the series.
The t-shirts are available online and in-store and are priced at &pound;12.99 each. Go to the <a href="http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/store/clothing/onepiece/men/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=Link&utm_term=21_03_11&utm_content=13_00&utm_campaign=One_Piece_UT">website</a> for more information and to see more designs.

Jayme said:
Ahh, sorry. I was too busy putting stuff into my shopping thingy and pointlessly making the image smaller. Congrats!

Thanks is great and all but I'd rather a cake. Perhaps one with an image of a ghost. With an eye-patch.

You're the biggest One Piece fan on the board, which design has caught your eye?

I really like this one but it seems like some pivotal moment I haven't come across yet. I should quickly catch up on the manga... I can mostly work out what's happened, but sadness!

/is reading so he can justify buying the shirt.

I logged in at work just to merge this before your strange chopped-up conversation got any more confusing ;)

I think my other half will be raiding their selection tonight. I like the Zoro one, the Pirate King one and the one Jayme last posted most, so far.

R

Still haven't got the DBZ shirt I wanted XP.

Might get either the 'I'm gonna be king of the pirates' or 'Scars on the back are a swordsman's shame'

Genkina Hito said:
You're the biggest One Piece fan on the board, which design has caught your eye?

I don't post alot im a lurker but i wanna take the title of "Biggest One Piece fan on the board" lol

And i've bought 5. If there are some left next pay day will buy some other ones. I was looking at the japanese site to see the tshirts last night and was hoping for the Zoro so was happy to see that today.

I went for four in the end. I've purchased too many t-shirts so far in March, must've spent about £100 of the stuff. (Got some from ThinkGeek last week).

Back