Overseas UK Blu-Ray List / Australian Blu-ray List / USA Region B and Geolocked List

The US Blu-ray+DVD-combo pack released in 2017 was sub-only, and is only A/1.

I didn't know that, or I blanked it out of myy mind. Do you know if the first Funimation Nichijou release used the Crunchyroll subs, like the Madman DVD did, or if it used the same subtitle translation subsequently used in the dub/sub release?

Shirobako the Movie from Shout Factory can be confirmed as Region A locked. Tried on two Panasonic Players and no joy, not even with a Top Menu roll of the dice. Thankfully it's a BD/DVD combo.

I just ended up going for the DVD route for Sailor Moon.
The quality is almost identical to the BD and the extra features are the same for both DVD and BD.

Furthermore, the DVD cover art and spine for each season is better than it's BD counterpart which just has Usagi with a generic magical background.

This is coming from a person who usually buys BD only for anime.

Attachments

• 20220211_140905.jpg
    20220211_140905.jpg
    573.5 KB · Views: 9
So far every single sentai titles I bought from the US worked fine without any trick or issue in my Region B Blu-ray player :p
I wonder why they still do this bs saying it's Region A only, if they actually work fine here as well...

Anyone checked the High School of The Dead steelbooks release? It states A on the back but I think it uses the same discs as the LE which is in the list as B.

Sentai almost never reuses old discs. However every anime release since spring 2015 was at least geolocked, so plays fine on any european PS / Xbox

The Nana Steelbook from Sentai is geolocked. Or at least the Discs 2 to 6 are. Disc 1 dosn't even register in my PS 3 as a Disc. Tried it on mutiple Players and no luck. Does anybody have the same issue?

The Nana Steelbook from Sentai is geolocked. Or at least the Discs 2 to 6 are. Disc 1 dosn't even register in my PS 3 as a Disc. Tried it on mutiple Players and no luck. Does anybody have the same issue?

Did you try it on a multi-region Blu-ray player or just ones that are only set up to play Region B discs?

Did you try it on a multi-region Blu-ray player or just ones that are only set up to play Region B discs?
I only have access to region B players. I'm a bit confused, because the players don't even display that a disc is inserted. Normally I can at least start the discs and then get a notification, that it's the wrong region.

April's Australian blu ray releases added

Adachi and Shimamura
By the Grace of the Gods
Demon Slayer - Kimetsu No Yaiba - The Movie: Mugen Train
Fate/grand Order the Movie Divine Realm of the Round Table Camelot Wandering Agateram Higurashi: When They Cry - New- Season 1 Part 2
Josee, the Tiger and the Fish
King's Raid: Successor's of Will Part 1
Maesetsu! Opening Act
Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

No idea of the UK's release schedule for next month.

Back