Overseas UK Blu-Ray List / Australian Blu-ray List / USA Region B and Geolocked List

Funi authoring is all over the place.

And package mistakes are also a thing, like I own hinamatsui essentials, it's AB for sure, disc says AB as well.. but package says A.
Yea now in hoping For

BOFURI I Don't Want to Get Hurt So I'll Max Out My Defense Season 01

To by region a/b as box art says but ists fundi so you never konw what they do

Confirmed region B:
Aniplex’s Fullmetal Alchemist - Brotherhood - Parts 1 + 2

US release of Cautious Hero is A-locked
even though it says A/B on the back.
US release of Violet Evergarden (Show) just gives a black screen instead of the usual A-locked screen.
Do you know if both disks of cautious hero are region locked?

Mvm has released it so it's less likely the sentai version will be confirmed.
If someone does have it though, let me know and I'll add it to the list.
I'm over a year late, but the Complete Series of Familiar of Zero (4 Seasons + OVA) from Sentai is geolocked. I just received mine and tested it. Might still be interesting to some, as the MVM version seems to be oop.
Also the first season of To Love Ru with the new english dub is geolocked. To love Ru is already listed as the complete 4 season collection, but that one has no dub if I'm right. Just an info for all the dub lovers out there. :)

Confirmed to be B-compatible:
Demon Slayer - Parts 1 & 2 from Funimation
I don't own the Funi discs but whilst technically region free, they're 100% geolocked. The setup of the disc is 100% identical to the Aniplex counterparts just with extras removed. If your player region is set to US/Mexico the disc will play, anything else is locked. For example, they work of UK Playstation systems as they're set to US, but put it in an Xbox and it won't work until you change the region from UK to US and reboot.

I just check them on my B-locked 4K UHD player, that’s been bought in Denmark. It does that to all Sentai geolocked discs as well. So I can’t tell if something is B-compatible or geolocked lol.
Sentai doesn't region lock any of their releases and haven't done for years. Pretty sure the only check it their discs do is to make sure the player region isn't Japan. Funimation and Viz on the other hand both Region and Geolock their BDs.

Back