Overseas UK Blu-Ray List / Australian Blu-ray List / USA Region B and Geolocked List

Have tested the sentai release for Haikyuu, Non non Biyori complete series (not really complete though), Space brothers and Hozuki's coolheadedness on PS5 and have not had a problem so Geolock shouldn't be a problem on PS5.

A problem I encountered though is that I have been unable to find out how to change the title on blu-rays which uses the bypass method and I am not sure the bypass method even works on PS5 so can't use it for clannad, K-on and Sakurasou. :(

January's Australian blu ray releases added

Actors Songs Connection
Black Clover Season 3 Part 1
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Part 7
Cautious Hero
Clannad & Clannad After Story
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna
Ensemble Stars Part 2
Harukana Receive
Human Lost
Hunter X Hunter Part 4
ID Invaded
Kakuriyo -Bed & Breakfast for Spirits
Kemono Michi
Kono Oto Tomare! Sounds of Life Season Two
Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-Sou
Special 7: Special Crime Investigation Unit

January's UK blu ray releases added

Black Clover: Complete Season 2
Bungo Stray Dogs: Season 1,2 & OVA
Children of the Sea
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection
Fairy Tail: Collection 9
Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon II
Millennium Actress
Mobile Suit Gundam NT
Real Girl
Summer Days With Coo
Violet Evergarden

Last edited:
I recently imported March Comes In like a Lion from Aniplex (including volume 3-4) since AL hinted that it was a bit "up in the air" if they would release S2 and if they did, it would take some time. Anyways, I remember asking in this thread a while back whether volume 3-4 was region B friendly and since I see they aren't on the list I can confirm that they work just fine on my European bought PS3 (yeah, I don't play new games anymore).

Anyhow, I want to once again offer my thanks to anyone contributing to this thread. Thanks to you I managed to get quite a few goodies on the recent Rightstuf and Sentai sales including Big O, Princess Tutu, Glass Mask, ACCA and Aura Battler Dunbine. Hope you continue the contributing to this thread in the coming year! 😁

I notice that @Relaxo has a list of English-friendly French releases, so that may be a good place to mention this. The French Pathe DVD of the Space Adventure Cobra movie (titled Cobra Le Film for this release) includes the 90s English dub from Manga Video with alternate music by Yello. It's from 2001 though, so it's long OOP. It also has possibly the worst video quality I've ever seen on a DVD, with non-anamorphic letterboxing and heavy compression. But if you no longer have a VCR and really want the dub with that music, that's the only option I know about.

Confirmed Geo-locked

Cinderella Nine
Grimms Notes
Haikyu Season 3
Hidamari Sketch Picture Perfect Collection
How Clumsy You Are, Miss Ueno
The Magnificent Kotobuki
The Prince of Smiles
Senryu Girl
Seven Senses of the Reunion
Try Knights
Yumeiro Patisserie

February's UK blu ray releases added

Bungo Stray Dogs: Season 3
Bungo Stray Dogs: Dead Apple
Children of the Sea
The Demon Girl Next Door
Fairy Tail: Collection 10
Fruits Basket: Season 2, Part 1
Golden Kamuy: Season 2
Human Lost
Hunter x Hunter: Part 2
No Guns Life: Season 1
Planetes
Summer Days With Coo

February's Australian blu ray releases added

Azur Lane
Black Clover Complete Season 2
Violet Evergarden
Violet Evergarden I: Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll

Violet Evergarden I: Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll from Funimation is Region B compatible and plays fine on my PS 3.

The complete Edition of Negima!+Negima!? with the 2 OVA's from Sentai is geolocked. With this I'm not sure if its new Information, as they are listed separatly already.(althoug on the wrong spot, following Medaka Box Abnormal and not Natsu No Arashi on the list)

US release of Cautious Hero is A-locked even though it says A/B on the back.
US release of Violet Evergarden (Show) just gives a black screen instead of the usual A-locked screen.
That might be a concern for madman seeing as they used the same case and disks for Million Arthur where disks 3 and 4 are region locked.

With Million Arthur they said it was an isolated issue which is not true.
Hopefully they will listen this time and actually replace the discs. Otherwise there will be alot of returns.

Funi authoring is all over the place.

And package mistakes are also a thing, like I own hinamatsui essentials, it's AB for sure, disc says AB as well.. but package says A.

Back