Overseas UK Blu-Ray List / Australian Blu-ray List / USA Region B and Geolocked List

I might consider it after payday but tbh i'm not sure if a single blu-ray is worth such an investment. Although I guess it would open up a whole new world of imports
Yeah I suppose for one title it wouldn’t be worthwhile, and yeah there’s a wealth of US only titles to discover depending on your tastes in home media.

Yeah I suppose for one title it wouldn’t be worthwhile, and yeah there’s a wealth of US only titles to discover depending on your tastes in home media.

I had a look an Amazon and see a few on the cheap(er) side like this. Which might not be bad

Thanks for trying to help :)

I had a look an Amazon and see a few on the cheap(er) side like this. Which might not be bad

It's probably fine. It seems to have a good rating. Though I dont think I've ever owned an LG product. For what it's worth this is my one. Its a touch more expensive but works well.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01ETLUUHS/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_SizLEbNZ812MY

I still have my old PS3 actually. Is this easy to do?
PS3HEN exploit is not hard to install and it works on all models. You can use Multiman or Webman homebrew to change BD region. DVD region switching is broken however.

The chances of getting banned on PSN are slim, but I would still recommend not to sign in to PSN on that console.

It might be worth checking your collection for Region 1/A discs, and I don't just mean AL's Never Ending Man. Personally, I've bought several Region A releases for the DVD side of things, as it was the only way I could own them to watch. It does however mean that I have Princess Jellyfish, Cat Planet Cuties, and Kyousougiga to watch on Region A Blu-ray if I ever get around to buying a Region A player, or hooking my laptop and BD drive to my TV via HDMI.

It might be worth checking your collection for Region 1/A discs, and I don't just mean AL's Never Ending Man. Personally, I've bought several Region A releases for the DVD side of things, as it was the only way I could own them to watch. It does however mean that I have Princess Jellyfish, Cat Planet Cuties, and Kyousougiga to watch on Region A Blu-ray if I ever get around to buying a Region A player, or hooking my laptop and BD drive to my TV via HDMI.
I’m still trying to source a copy of Princess Jellyfish on BD after my SecondSpin order fell through.

I managed to get a Toshiba BDX1100 for around £12 used, it could easily be made region free with a software update, through a USB ;)
I had one of those (or a similar model) which I purchased for around £40-worked wonders for a while but the disc tray stopped working and it wouldn’t read certain discs after a while. A good starter model though.

Funny, mine did that last month, it wouldn't open/close the disc tray, but it works great again. I've had it for 3-4 years now :D
Yeah I couldn’t fix mine sadly, think I still have it somewhere (unless we recycled it at the dump that is.)

I have that one and it’s a good little machine, never had any problems.

May's Australian blu ray releases added
They will be removed if release dates are put back

Attack on Titan - Season 3 Part 2
Black Clover Season 2 Part 3
Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion Movie
Fate/stay Night: Heaven's Feel II. Lost Butterfly
Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie
Yu Yu Hakusho Complete Season 4

May's UK blu ray releases added

Black Clover: Season 2, Part 2
Boruto: Naruto Next Generation: Part 3
Fate/Stay Night: Heaven’s Feel – II. Lost Butterfly
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083
RADIANT: Season One, Part Two
Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2199
Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2202: Part 1
That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime: Season One, Part Two
Welcome to the Ballroom: Part 2
Wise Man’s Grandchild

Hi guys,

i am interested in something. I have a LG Bluray Player region B from 2010. And here is my question: If i would buy a Sentai Bluray, will i able to play it?

And recently, i bought the Bleach Bluray SET 6 and it says it’s region A, but i read somewhere that there’s a bypass method for Viz Media Blurays.

Thank you in advance.

Hi guys,

i am interested in something. I have a LG Bluray Player region B from 2010. And here is my question: If i would buy a Sentai Bluray, will i able to play it?

And recently, i bought the Bleach Bluray SET 6 and it says it’s region A, but i read somewhere that there’s a bypass method for Viz Media Blurays.

Thank you in advance.
Check the first page, the sentai section has a full explanation.
Also there is a list of titles that are Geo-locked and region B
As for Viz media titles most if not all are region locked.

June's Australian blu ray releases added

Anne of Green Gables
Bem
Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution 2: Anemone
Fire Force Season 1 Part 1
One Piece: Stampede
Robihachi
The Promised Neverland
Wise Man's Grandchild

May's UK blu ray releases added