UK Anime Release Schedule -Updated-

I'm actually kind of glad it's next year, the end of this year is getting expensive. With Your Name, A Silent Voice, Hyouka and Durarara x2 ordered and Ajin, Erased pt2 and Sword of the Stranger coming soon I'm going to have to sell body parts to fund them :)
ERASED Part 2 was also pushed to next year.

I do agree though, the more I think on it the more I remember things I want to buy, totally forgot about the Hosoda Collection BDs and now I know Paprika is a better release than the old one I want that too. Thank god I have loads of overtime available at work soon enough...

I agree, only having a few more AL releases for the rest of the year leaves more room for Crimbo sales, which I'll likely irresponsibility spend money on.

Meanwhile I'm waiting to see if Universal deliver and give us Berserk 2016 and Drifters by the end of the year.

Considering we waited around a year and a half between Shou and Ten, I guess about 3 months ain't all that bad (he said before it's delayed again...). I was actually quite surprised when I realised it had been so long between Shou and Ten coming out, I knew it had been a while but jeez.

Schedule doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

Does anyone remember the most recent info on SAO: Ordinal Scale's release date? I thought it was Q1 but it's still not up for pre-order anywhere.

Schedule doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

Does anyone remember the most recent info on SAO: Ordinal Scale's release date? I thought it was Q1 but it's still not up for pre-order anywhere.

Anime Limited have changed their model a bit in a sense that they'll save the listing reveals until the title is close to completion (Manga have done the same), so I'll assume SAO will be here by either March or April.

Fate/Grand Order: First Order listed as individual Blu-Ray & DVD sets for April 16th.

Some changes to their Q1 for most title's. All updated.

Schedule link still isn't working for me. :(
Fixed. The link in the OP was pointing at the old temporary site, which I've now updated to our new one. You can always find the schedule by visiting our homepage and choosing "Schedule" in the main navigation :)

Manga have cancelled yo Kai watch dvd .....actually aren't surprised by the amounts of dates I've seen listed....and of course it's manga

Back