UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2023 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Nothing for me from the MVM sale (some titles I want but I'll wait for bigger discounts)

From Anime Limited I got:

Blood Lad Standard Blu-ray
El Hazard The Magnificent World OVAs 1 & 2 Standard Blu-ray
El Hazard The Alternative World Standard Blu-ray
Fuse: Memoirs of the Hunter Girl Standard Blu-ray
Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine Standard Blu-ray
Lupin the Third Part 4 Standard English dubbed Blu-ray
Lupin the Third Part 5 Collector's Edition Blu-ray

Might get some more later if there are good flash sale deals, I wanted Kaiji but not if it's sub only, not the best year for me WRT to these sales but hey at least I'm not broke :)

Kinda interested in the 18+ MVM box in the hope that it contains stuff like Kandagawa and Yusibu that I wouldn't pay regular prices for but nonetheless... interest me. I find the idea of mystery boxes annoying though. Just tell us what's in the things.

I reckon one of the titles in the mystery box will be the 1st season of Emma, unless I somehow missed it in the regular sale.

Just Future Boy Conan & Big Order in the BOGOF, although I was toying with just getting Big Order for £10 as a CE.

Worth noting that during the Showcase video they mentioned offerings for 4K titles and MVM titles which aren't part of the current selection just yet, so I assume it'll be one of the daily updates throughout the coming days. Same goes for the lighting deal day.

Worth noting that during the Showcase video they mentioned offerings for 4K titles and MVM titles which aren't part of the current selection just yet, so I assume it'll be one of the daily updates throughout the coming days. Same goes for the lighting deal day.
We don't know what day the lightning deal day is i assume?

Currently considering, all standard editions:
Lupin the 3rd: Part IV (Japanese Only)
Kaiba
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counter Attack
Future Boy Conan
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

Holding fire for now to see what they'll be offering for the MVM day. Hoping they'll list the Attack on Titan Season 3 CD by then.

Damn a lot of stuff I was interested in isnt discounted any further

Goodbye donglees
Liz and blue bird
Junk head
Liz and the blue bird CE is in there sale section, cant see it being much cheaper than the £15 + possible discount code use,

But some times things that arnt in sale because there in mystery bundle, but will have to wait and see for people to get there mystery bundles and share

Kinda interested in the 18+ MVM box in the hope that it contains stuff like Kandagawa and Yusibu that I wouldn't pay regular prices for but nonetheless... interest me. I find the idea of mystery boxes annoying though. Just tell us what's in the things.
Good that you have posted this.
I hadn't noticed the certificate rating.
I missed Oh Maidens in your Savage Season when it was DOTW and it's annoyed me ever since.
It might be in the bundle.
Wouldn't need a fourth copy of Kandagawa and didn't like Yusibu.

Randomly, a bunch of copies of B UE and Magic Knight Rayearth have re-appeared so if you want either of those or something else that was previously OOS then maybe try again.

@Dave1988
Thanks for the message about B, samurai flamenco is back as well.

Ordered both and a couple of other things.

Last edited:
Back