UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2022 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

The mystery packs are all I could see worth getting. But since I'm in the US, with the shipping handling it just not worth it. 49 products on their list. I am just shocked and saddened at how limited this is. Looks like nothing from anime on line for me this year.

The mystery packs are all I could see worth getting. But since I'm in the US, with the shipping handling it just not worth it. 49 products on their list. I am just shocked and saddened at how limited this is. Looks like nothing from anime on line for me this year.
I'm sure they said it won't be too much as they have the clearance sale on

49? I think that is actually more Blu-ray titles than they had in last year's Holiday Sale... I didn't get anything from MVM in last year's sale either, but I do buy a lot from them during the year for their cheaper international shipping than AL offers.

The only thing I can see that might be worth checking out from MVM this year are the mystery bundles but I usually go with AL's mystery boxes instead as they're all collectors edition sets so I guess I'll see what they have at 5.

So 5pm might be a nightmare.

FYI, I have copies of Mysteria Girlfriend and Armed Girls Machiavellian, bought in the dotw for £19.99.
Would mean waiting and hoping.

Yeah, I think it's fair to say that most things in the MVM sale will be cheaper if/when they're deal of the week. Historically that has very much been the case anyway.

Well let's see what we got here

Out of all these the ones i might be into from MVM are the Dorororo Complete series and Girl's Last Tour CE.

The Blu ray Mystery Box is back but im not sure about it. One of the best deals out of it is that every year it was always something new but the last one had a duplicate with FOZs1 being included which was already included before and i asked before i bought the Mystery Box if their would be duplicates and they promised it won't be and yet it was, granted it was 2020 and everything changed cause of COVID but i still felt i was lied too so im not sure about it.

As others have said some of these titles were cheaper when they were DOTW so if your willing to wait a little longer for them to show up in DOTW again you can wait.

Hmm guess i will see by Saturday when i get my bonus and see what i will get if anything runs out good for them but there isn't anything i immediately want in this lot for now.

So did anything on mvms side sell out besides the random disc bundle? Im not sure about the mystery box ether high chance its stuff i don't want.., aside from sam 7 and witch blade the stuff im interested in dont appear to be in MVMs sale... Along with pre orders like yu yu huk lol

Has Unlimited Blade Works ever been less than £60?
I think maybe its been £55 maybe even £50 (it possbile i'm also thinking of other sources to buy, honestly my memory isn't all that amazing), but doesnt go much below £60 if it does.

I went for Mystery bundle and pot luck blu-ray, also grabbed monogatari and season 3 of dan machi CE, as I missed/forgot to grab on the early bird.
But yeah I'm guessing it a bit less titles than previous/usual as the clearence sale is a permanent thing now.

I love this show, it's really good if you've not seen it, very atmospheric.

It's been cheaper before though in DOTW.
I have seen it and it has a very special place in my heart as it helped me cope with a very and i mean very tragic personal loss that happened just at it was airing, it helped me cope with it's message of living out life even in the bleakest of times so out of all these titles that one im almost certain i will get it :)

I have seen it and it has a very special place in my heart as it helped me cope with a very and i mean very tragic personal loss that happened just at it was airing, it helped me cope with it's message of living out life even in the bleakest of times so out of all these titles that one im almost certain i will get it :)

The box is really nice as well :)

Back