UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2022 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Barring new deals, browsed AL's site and this is the stuff I'm interested in getting that I expect will have good discounts.

View attachment 27163

Fully expecting to arrive late on a few of those that are already low on stock, but that's no big deal.

I'm interested in a few more things but at most we'll see them back at EB prices, not heavily discounted.

Miss Hokusai Ultimate Edition is £22.79 + P&P on UP1.

Do you think any pre-orders will sell out, or would it be pretty safe to wait then use the 15% off code for one spectacular order?
Unless there's a super limited number (like say 500 units for Tower of God), I'm not expecting any of the Blu-rays to sell out (Vinyl perhaps). Of the BDs that could sell first it'll probably be the re-releases of Evangelion and Utena.

Party pooper! ;)
I am.
Spent $240 in the summer Rightstuf sale and to part pay for it, I (with tears in my eyes) sold some of my dear to my heart spare copies of Yuuna and the Hot Springs and others.

The truth is that I've also got my eye on
One Punch Man
Paranoia Agent
Combatants will be Dispatched collectors edition. I'm hoping someone will buy this a present. It has to be under £40 or it's the DVD for me.

Just remembered that I still have Konosuba S2 unwrapped from last year's sale.

When it comes to Anime Limited I will definitely buy Liz and the Blue Bird. And maybe Violet Evergarden the Movie and Ascendance of a Bookworm Seasons 1-2. That's it lol. From MVM's store I'm planning on purchasing Flip Flappers CE, Fruits Basket Season 3, Fruits Basket - Prelude - The Movie, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S Season 2, Bakemonogatari Collection, Toradora!, Yona of the Dawn Complete Series Limited Edition and The Ancient Magus' Bride Complete Series.

Last edited:
When it comes to Anime Limited I will definitely buy Liz and the Blue Bird. And maybe Violet Evergarden the Movie and Ascendance of a Bookworm Seasons 1-2. That's it lol. From MVM's store I'm planning on purchasing Flip Flappers CE, Fruits Basket Season 3, Fruits Basket - Prelude - The Movie, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S Season 2, Bakemonogatari Collection, Toradora!, Yona of the Dawn Complete Series Limited Edition The Ancient Magus' Bride Complete Series.
Damn you for reminding me of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S.
How could I forget.

Don't know how i missed this thread but il be interested most of the EBs... So unless theres limted units the EBs will be there till the last day? There is also stuff i want from MVM just figuring out what titles and when to order partly due to lack of free shipping...

Oh yeah, just noticed that.

Well, that will make things even cheaper for me, then!

Tweeted to AL as it could just mean anything on Early Bird prior to the sale (if there is anything) <<<<< This

But it could also mean any early bird offers at time of using the code (Say, ToE Early Bird)

Last edited:
yeah probably worth a check as, there is no reason to think the standard 10% off code from the annual subscription should not work on early birds, so I would have thought it would have just stayed the same as previous years (soa maybe just a typo or miss explination).

Little surprised the Terms and conditions didn't come with the email codes, I assume people are getting term and conditions from twitter or something?

yeah probably worth a check as, there is no reason to think the standard 10% off code from the annual subscription should not work on early birds, so I would have thought it would have just stayed the same as previous years (soa maybe just a typo or miss explination).

Little surprised the Terms and conditions didn't come with the email codes, I assume people are getting term and conditions from twitter or something?
My emails for the codes came with the T&Cs underneath.
CBB22DFA-4420-4F57-B704-41E88A06FDBA.jpeg

Back