UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Zavvi has the following anime steelbooks (amongst others) on sale: Link

Darling in the Franxx - £14.99
Dr. Stone Season 1 - £14.99
Goblin Slayer Season 1 - £10.99

Use promo code reddit for 12% off. Subtotal will be £36.05 for all three.

Just bought Dr. Stone Season 1 Steelbook with the code (though delivery was still £1.99 but every little helps!), thankyou for drawing my attention to this deal, I also already have the That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime Season 1 Steelbook from a previous Zavvi Steelbook clearance sale but didn't purchase Dr. Stone that time so looking forward to it (assuming there's enough stock!) I don't really like buying from Zavvi but will make the occasional exception for a deal this good :)

I bought the two deadpool 4k steelbooks in the steelbook sale

Great deal and thanks for the 12% code, gonna grab Dr stone as its the first time ive seen it on sale.

Be careful not too buy too many steelbooks Blu-rays, last time I bought 4 (3 maybe ok but honestly no idea) together, they just weighed too much and slid out the end (they don't do what MVM and AL do and use some tape on the card flaps to hold down / connect them together, so if it get too heavy it possible the same thing will happen and the steelbooks will slide out)

Why do I have to be broke atm 😭 want Darling in the FranXX and Goblin Slayer, hopefully the deal will last until Friday and I may get them.

Want to pick up the LE of Dr. Stone instead still so will skip on the steelbook for that if they're still on offer by then.

Back