UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

As I'm going mental checking my rightstuf tracking every 5 minutes, thought I'd go on up1.

They've got a special section with over a hundred reduced anime titles. A lot of DVDs, some Australian.

Access via a link at the top left hand corner of the main page.

For those who placed orders for the Rightstuf sale via UP1, it appears that they’re now sending them out - received my dispatch email this morning.

For those who placed orders for the Rightstuf sale via UP1, it appears that they’re now sending them out - received my dispatch email this morning.
Is this from when they ordered last Wednesday or before that?

[EDIT] don’t worry, all mine on my account says being processed.

Persona 5 babyyyyyy... Think thats all from the sale
An earlier poster attracted me to persona.
If I bought 5 (my first experience to the franchise, would I get a reasonably complete story, knowing that no anime ever ends properly).

Otherwise the sale is almost nothing to me. Apart from selling my testament of a sister new devil stuff and buying the special edition.

An earlier poster attracted me to persona.
If I bought 5 (my first experience to the franchise, would I get a reasonably complete story, knowing that no anime ever ends properly).

Otherwise the sale is almost nothing to me. Apart from selling my testament of a sister new devil stuff and buying the special edition.
I would say yes to persona as the stories are completely different so will be a complete experiance

Seems Zavvi are having a DBZ sale (now including steelbooks) if anyone wants to octuple dip on some dragon balls.
Not live yet as per Zavvi's norm

Screenshot_20220806-123641_Email.jpg

Considered buying the steelbooks but they don’t have season 1 :(
Might want to hold off as it looks like they still haven't activated the deal.
They're all still priced at £32 which is what they've been since launch.
Wouldn't be surprised if they sent the email a week or 2 early, it's a frequent thing with Zavvi 😂

Back